secondth

❤︎

❤︎

One month and
twenty one days into the letters

-

Jeongguk blew out air with a sigh, refreshingly breathing now that the older was out of the room, it's been like this for months, sometimes he wondered if there were a reason they just so happened to coincidentally see each other out of class so many times, in a group of people.. Mr. Kim was easily recognizable out of everyone, and Gguk had no idea why, every moment seemed like they were just the only people on earth, even with a school full of people, a room full of people at that, Gguk couldn't breathe properly in his presence.

"You gonna eat that?"

Hope pointed, breaking the male out of habit of thinking as a chewed food in his mouth, eagerly looking at Jeongguk's food with an expression that annoyed him, it was pulled away, being brought closer, as a way to hide it from the devilish begger, "Of course i am you shithead, eat your own damn food" He snarled, stuffing bread into his mouth and past his lips, crumbs falled and landed on the table.

With a frown, Hope nodded his head disapprovingly and shoved another french fry into his mouth, Jimin paid no attentiom to the tweo, minding his own business, his chubby thumbs typed on the phone, in his own technology world while the others ate.

-

Two months into the letters

Dear, Mr. Kim

Do you think of me like the way I do?
Honestly, I know you don't, maybe the way you stare is just a lie, the way your eyes seep into mine every time you do it. You're doing it on purpose aren't you? You couldn't of possibly look at me and think nothing, then again though, I'm just a person that you look at everyday on a daily, someone that just passes by you and nothing to think of. Why do I think something though?

-k

-

Hopeless words, they were all hopeless words to Taehyung

It's been months, the school year is half way close to ending, and Tae still hasn't found out who they were, fuck, he didn't even know the gender, what year they were in, were they even a student?

Every day it's been like this, a note, especially wrapped in a soft velvet fabric, a heart and signed by 'k'

Everyday

The mystery is what brings the raven in every day, he waits for the note, his eyes light up when he sees it softly placed on his desk after his break

The handwriting was beautiful, better than his eyes have seen, they seemed smart, they seemed beautiful, he imagined a hand, every morning, loosely writing out the notes to him, the thought made his heart thump, someone writes to him, they tell him about their life, how they feel, and he loves every moment of it

A sudden idea comes to his head

-

Dear k,

Are you a student?

-

updated- april7 2020

442 words