twelveth

❤︎

❤︎

Two months and
thirteen days into the letters

-

"What are we doing here..?" Gguk wondered as Tae lifted his hand from the boy's thigh and stopped the car, pulling the keys out and stuffing them in his pocket.

Tae stopped to look at the teen for a moment, smiling at the look on his face, "Stop thinking.. I figured since nobody could see us really.. A picnic was perfect?"

The last part sounded almost like a question and it made the boy giggle.

"That sounds amazing" Gguk smiled sweetly, opened his side of the door to get out, Tae stopped him, reaching across the car, half his body on top of Gguk.

"What the heck?!" The teen gasped at the weight of the older on top of him, upon noticing his intentions as the male shut the door and got out fast, going to his side of the car to open the door for him.

"I do this for you." Tae smiled with his original boxy smile, it made the brunette laugh, rolling his head back as he let out sounds of happiness at the older's actions.

Taehyung snickered as he watched the boy get out of the car, walking to the trunk as he unlocked it.

Jeon stood patiently behind Tae, looking around their surroundings, the location was beautiful.. He'll admit, but there were no trees, a few buildings a couple miles up, and a farm just a bit near by.

Though he assumed that they'll be in the huge plot or green grass behind them, it looked healthy.. Well taken care of, he wondered how Tae knew of this location.

The older opened the trunk, holding it up with one hand as he grabbed a white blocky picnic basket out of the trunk, holding it with one hand.

"Grab the blanket for me, Gguk" Obeying quietly, the younger went over and grabbed out the blue and white checkered blanket.

Moving out of the way as his teacher shut the trunk, locking it with his keys and going to the spot he had chosen.

"Lay the blanket down here." Tae told Gguk as he did so, OCD making the blanket look perfect, every corner down and every lump flat.

Taehyung watched him, and when the younger sat down, he sat down as well, sitting criss cross apple sauce as he pulled the basket to them both, pulling out everything he had brought.

-

It was evening, and since it was winter turning to spring, it was a nice chill.. Not too cold.