eighth

❤︎

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤︎

Two months and
six days into the letters

-

"You can't hide from us, Gguk"

Jimin teased the younger who whined, hiding his face with his hands, Hope laughed, holding his and Jeongguk's lunch in his hands, "You never told us what happened that one night, and what we just walked in on this morning!" He sighed and threw his hands up in the air.

They continued to walk like this to the cafeteria, when they just saw the doors Jeongguk finally spoke up after his constant whining back at the annoying older, "I'm going to the bathroom!" He said before his two best friends could think twice, his sneakers squeaked as he twirled around and walked away to find the farthest bathroom he could.

Jimin and Hope shrugged, turning around from looking at the younger stomp away and walk into the cafeteria.

-

It was quiet, the only sounds in the hall were Jeongguk's footsteps, it was slightly eerie as he got closer to the bathroom, he felt eyes on him but ignored it.

Upon walking closer to the janitors closet, it swung open and before Gguk could think twice, he was pulled in, the door slamming shut and getting locked as he squeaked, eyes closing shut,

A familiar hand feeling grabbed at his lower waist and he sighed, opening his eyes again, met with the face of Taehyung, it was dark and he could only see a bit because through the door cracks, he was just lucky enough to notice how much the older looked hot right now.

The olders hands reached up and grabbed Jeongguk's cheek, his other grabbing his bottom thigh to hold it up, pressing their bottom halves together as Gguk moaned softly, "Mh?" Tae hummed, a smirk following after.

"Mr. Kim.. " The younger squeaked, eyes trailing down Taehyung's face to his chest, a desire to touch him and ruin that beautiful skin he saw peeking trough his collar, it didn't go unnoticed by his teacher who quirked an eyebrow.

"You wanna touch, baby?" He said, lifting Gguk's chin up carelessly with his finger tips, the movement sent sensations in Jeongguk's face, who effortlessly moved his head, when his eyes met the olders, all he saw was lust,

Pure lust

Tae wanted to destroy him, bend the boy over as down as he could and arch the youngers back, imagining how his plump ass would move when he did so,

He knew he couldn't, controlling the electronic tingling he got every time he thought of that, "Go ahead... " He finally spoke again, and Gguk nodded his head as an obeying puppy would, bringing his hand up to his teachers tie, shakily undoing it.

Dear, Mr. Kimजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें