Falling for the Outlaw

Sawyer's POV

"Me...going on tour with you guys!" I shout in astonishment. It would be my dream to watch their shows and be on tour with them. Not to mention, over the last week, Ashley has really been there for me and I think I'm falling for him. All of the ladies man stuff kind of went out the window and I am seeing him as the real Ashley Purdy, the one who seemingly cares about me. I am a bit nervous due to the trauma from the rape, but Ashley just makes me feel safe.

"Yeah! It would be amazing! Come on! Say yes or I will for you!" Ashley exclaimed. I smiled at him and I nodded my head yes. I was going on tour with Black Veil Brides!!! Holy shit!!

"Alright, the doctor said you can leave anytime your ready so we'll leave you to get dressed." Jake said as they all crowded out except for Ashley.

"Need any help?" He asked with a flirtatious tone in his voice.

"Tempting offer but I think I can manage on my own, Ash." I replied grinning as he blushed at the use of his nickname only his other bandmates use.

"You sure? Because the offer is on the table?" He pleaded.

I thought about it, but I don't think I was ready for that just yet. I smiled at him and said, "Thanks Ash but really, I'm okay." He made a pouty face and as he closed the door, I added, "Maybe next time..." I earned another blush as the door closed and I looked at what was in front of me. The guys had been kind enough to buy me some new clothes. I selected some black skinnies and a tank top that was a dark reddish color with some design on it; Ashley told me he picked that one. I also threw on a leather jacket and some converse and was ready.

I packed up the rest of my clothes into a duffle the hospital had actually given out of- I don't know...pitty? I then headed out the door and reunited with the guys in the waiting room.

"Dam....you look beau- I mean you look amazing, Sawyer." Ashley complimented me with his cheeks turning red.

"Thanks Ash." I smiled at him.

"You look a lot better!" Jake added patting me on the back.

"Alright guys let's head to the bus. Then we can head out of the state for the next show." Andy said.

We all made for the door but I heard voices behind us, and I instantly felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"Hey! Hold it right there!" My dad shouted as he and Ingrid ran up to me, "Where have you been sweetie?"

I looked at the guys and back at my parents and responded, "It doesn't matter...all that does matter is that I'm going with them. They offered to care for me and bring me on tour with them."

My dad looked defeated as he said, "What? Why would you do tha-"

"Oh no you fucking don't! I have told you about this over and over and over again you dumbass! These Satan worshippers are stupid and horrible and- ah! I can't believe you would even consider going with them!" Ingrid shouted.

I responded, trying to contain my anger, "Don't disrespect them. Ashley saved my life and all of these guys are helping me to have a good life! That's more than you have ever done!"

"Wow, you selfish brat! You little bitch!" Ingrid yelled as she slapped my face. I drew back in pain only to be in Ashley's arms.

"Don't you lay a finger on her ever again!" Ashley defended me as the other guys started to step in front of me.

"Yeah. You have done enough to make her life so miserable. We are here to make her happy unlike you." Added CC.

"Now if you don't mind, we will be going now." Jinxx finished as we all left the hospital and my parents behind.

We walked out into the street towards the amazing looking tour bus. Everyone was quiet but the guys standing up for me and Ashley's hand in mine gave me all the comfort and assurance I needed to know this was the right choice to make.

Jinxx opened the door of the bus and let us all in. "Alrighty, you can put your stuff in your bunk for now which is next to mine in the back there." Ashley gestured. I smiled, happy to be sleeping near him. Something about him just makes me feel incredibly safe.

Dammit I think I'm falling for Ashley Purdy, I thought to myself as I placed my bag in the bunk and made myself at home. 

Andy's POV

"Real smooth Ash. Oh yeah, you definitely aren't falling for her or anything!" CC teased Ashley as Sawyer put her things away and showered.

"Guys come on! This is different. I really like this girl. She's amazingly kind and beautiful and just.....it's different." Ash responded.

"Alright alright guys come on. If he likes her he likes her." I say trying to stand up for my best friend. I remember when I first met Juliet the guys teased me too.

"I bet he'll get it and be a free man the next day!" CC joked, earning a punch in the arm.

"I don't know guys...she's just something you know. And I've never felt this way about anyone ever." Ashley told us.

As if on cue, Sawyer entered the living area of the bus and sat on the couch in between Ashley and I. She asked, "So, uh, where are we headed?"

"We just got on the freeway now and we will make way for Phoenix, Arizona." Jake announced.

"Hey, uh....I just wanted to thank you guys for all you've done and all you've..offered to to do. It's just amazing that someone in the world actually cares about me." She thanks us, smiling gratefully.

"No problem, Sawyer. It's the least we can do. You've been through hell..." Jake responded.

"Yeah, we'd have it no other way." I said.

With that, Ashley took Sawyers hand and the bus took us to Arizona, where we would start our tour with Sawyer.