Hell On Earth

Emily pov

" I ran outside Lucas hads hands up and the jeeps were surrounding Dad and Tessa. Dad was having a tense conversation with a man and I Kind of sat back. That was until he saw me.

" What about you? Ma'am, there was a call that there was a truck here?" He said coming closer. I felt my heartbeat quicken, but I stood my ground,I don't know what you're talking about sir." I said,"and don't call me ma'am, this is Texas sir." Oh really? Search the property!" The man called.

"You can't do that! Where your warrant?" I Asked, pushing him back. His face got uncomfortably close to mine and he pointed his finger to his face, " My face is warrant." I growled and before I could make a snarky comment he added " Grab'Em and Bag Em." I was pushed to the ground, As was Tess and Dad but Lucas was standing there unharm " Here your money sir." Woman troop handed Lucas smile before saying " Thank you so much." He put the cheek his pocket " You sold you out asshole." I growled at him

" Sorry Emily but I'm not." Lucas spoke leaving us. The troops walked out side and one shook their head," It Clear no sign of he truck." I felt curiosity get the best of me, how could the most vigilant people in the world  miss a giant-ass alien truck? The man holding me down dug his knee farther into my back, right between the shoulder blades.I whimpered a little bit as the grip on my hair tightened as well. Whoever was pulling on my hair pulled it up so I could face the man. I spit in his face and he slowly wiped it off.

" I'm going to ask one more time, where is the truck?"

" I don't know what you're talking about!" I cried

"Shoot'Em." The man said with a malicious smile.

One of man pointed a gun toward Tess and Dad heads.

" Ok,ok I called, I wasn't going to let them hurt my family,but I wasn't going to betray Optimes either.

" Where. Is. The. Truck." The man growled.

"I brought it back the, the barn, Yes!but after I saw the size of the hole in it's radiator, I towed it to the junk yard! I swear! That's all know about him I cried, " Now let them go." It was a moment of silence then I saw dirt fly up next to my head, a bullet.

" Ma'am you just said, him." He said

" Oh shit."

" Shoot them!" The man called again.

" No no! Ok I promise! He was in there."  One of the drones flew closer to my face, " I promise!" I began sobbing with Tessa. I wasn't ready to die,and sure as hell wasn't going to let my family die either.

Whoever was holding me down, they flipped me over and prinned my arms down. The man put the barrel of his gun to my stomach and growled.

" I'll give you 10 seconds to tell me, where it is before I put a bullet in your stomach." And I'll grive you 5 before I kick you in the balls." I hissed.

" 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1." I remained silent before I was struck in the stomach.

" He was in there! I don't know where he is." I was crying mess " Let them go!" What kind of person betrays their own flesh and blood for hunk of metal?"  The man gets up in my face

" Get this piece of trash out my sight." The man pressed it foot to my stomach where the wound was Dad and Tess were screaming my name. I was screaming myself with waves of pain that came.it only took couple second to process what was going to happen next. A gigantic crash was heard and Optimus came barreling out of side the barn.

" Here I am!" Optimus yelled

" Dad got the upper hand against the man holding him down and attacked them I grabbed the drone hovering above my face and began walk the man just left me to fight Optimus

" Emily! Cade! Get out of here." Optimus called waving us off " C'mon kids,we gotten go." Dad said picking me up bridle style.

I cried and gripped Dad forearm " Dad it hurt." I mumble, black spots decorated my vision and their voices cascaded in to forever lasting echoes
" Emily! Emily! Baby not leave me." Dad spoke

I wanted to awnser but, the darkness enveloped me and didn't want to go