On The Run

Emily pov

"Echos were the only things I could hear, and honestly, it hurt. My stomach was radiating so much pain and I felt liquid seeping down my side's of my stomach. I also felt pressure on my stomach.

" She's waking up!" The first words I heard,and I recognized them as Tessa I tried to sit up but immediately cried out in pain--then I remembered. The bullet.I opened my eyes and I was laying in Dad lap. " Calm down cupcake. couldn't find the bullet, must've gone through." Dad whisper

I then felt sharp swerving," What going on." I asked " We, young lady,are in a high speed chase." An unfamiliar voice answered. " Who. The. Hell is that?" I growled

" That my boyfriend, Shane." Tress smiled shyly " Boyfriend?" I Asked, looking at Dad." How come she's allowed but I'm not!" I Asked, punching dad shoulder.

I began to sit up slowly,trying to ignore the pain and sat up all the way.Guys, Scary Cars are back." Tessa yelled I suddenly heard guns firing, They're Shooting at us!"

" No-shit Tessa!" I cried.

" Take'em upstairs!" Tessa shouted.
" You got it!" Shane smirked.

The black cars were catching up and Tessa squealed like little girl. " What about Optimus." I Asked Dad

" He told us go on." Dad said sighing.
" So We Just Left Him."I streamed.

" Shane! Do that thing!" Tessa told Shane. We practically, we were both having separate conversations. " No he told us to go on." Dad called back.

" So You Did!" I screamed.

" Listen,he's a giant alien robot, I'm sure he'll be fine."Dad reassured me.

"She Got The Best Hands In The Business." Shane said,cockily.

I look out the window as I realized we were getting closer to the wall.

" Shane....." Tessa screamed. Then Dad, Then me, then Tess, and we want over a ramp-all screaming.It was like everything was in slow motion,and as we hit the ground below I felt my wound began to reopen and bleed more. We slowly to a stop and nothing was heard but a few pants and few explosions.I look out the of the widow saw a giant bot, but it wasn't Optimus.

" Go.Go Go." Shane called as we got out of the car.dad was carrying and I was looking over his shoulder.I saw the bot throw something to the ground.

" Grenade!" Shane screamed and we continued running.Explosion were going up around us and I tucked my head into dad shoulder.I pulled back my hand and look at it,I saw the red liquid and gasped.I whimpered into dad shoulder and squeezed my eyes shut.

My world began spinning again, and the black spots were growing in there size.My breathing pick up I closed my eyes slowly.My heart beat slowed, I let the darkness Envelope me.