Safe and sound

Emily pov

" God, I can't believe this." Dad. She losoing a lot of blood." Tessa. What if she doesn't what up?" Shane. Y--You won't have to worry about that." I mumbled, feeling a bad pain in my stomach. " Thnak God." Dad said, hugging me. " I've woken up once, I'll keep doing it until I'm ready to go." I smiled. I look down at my stomach and realized I still had an open wound.

"Optimes we need to stop somewhere." Dad said.

" We need to make it quick." Optimes said through the radio. " We will," Shane said. I felt a strong wave of pain and squeezed Dad hand wincing " It hurts.." I whimpered." I Know, we'll get ya patched up soon." Tessa smiled a weak smile. "So what happened while I was out?" I Asked no one in particular. " Nothing much,Optimes helped us get out of there and Farm house was destroyed." Dad said hold my hand " What." I mumbled. The cab was then quite and I sighed,crawling out of dads laps and sitting next to the window. I heard the engine rev and we set out to wherever Optimes was taking us.

" We here." Optimus said open his door "Oh thank god." Tessa yawned, stretching her arms.I saw an old abandoned gas station. I jump out and tried to stand but fell to my knees

" Take it easy,Emily. God,you fricking stubborn." Tessa sighed." I still owe that guys a kick in the balls." I said, with smile once everyone was out of truck Optimus charged out of his alt mode and into the 30ft giant " My deepest apologize for your home, but you are safe anymore.you will not be able to return to your normal lives peacefully,we all victims now. Stay here until I'm sure we weren't followed." Optimus turn back and began driving away.

" So what now? We're taking orders from the truck?"

" Let's just be safe,." I mumbled. " C'mon let's see if there's something in here to patch you up." Dad said,taking inside. He laid me down on the counter and looked around.

" I grabbed this before we left,." Tessa put the medical box on the counter and Dad walked back.they pulled my shirt up and saw Tessa wince. " So what? Is it going to look pretty when it heals?" I smiled weakly.

"Well on the bright side the bleeding stopped. Downside,it's going need stitches." Dad mumble " Just get it over with."

Dad threatened the needle and disinfectant the wound, which hunt like Hell may i add.He lined up needle and then inserted into my skin." I screamed and gripped Tessa hand tightly, and after a couple round of this the pain sub-sided and it was over Dad tied off the stitches and wrapped me up with some medical tape.

" All done,not so bad, huh?" Dad mumble and I growled at him. Hurt like Hell!" I slightly smiled

Hour or Two want by everyone was sleep Walk--well,limped out of the station I sat down against one of the pumps and buried my head in my knees. The light of the sun was long gone and nothing was left but and orange and purple sky.I then heard the sound of an engine which made me shoot up as fast as I could, which wasn't really that fast and realized it was Optimus I sighed a breath of relief and smiled weakly at the oncoming truck. When he pulled up he change into his bot form . " You shouldn't be out here." He spoke looking at the horizon.

"Yeah well I shouldn't be a lot of things." I said with small smile," So... were we followed?"

" As far as I could tell,no.how's your injury." Optimus asked, kneeling down. I pick at the bandages a little before talking again, " Hurt's a little,had to get some stitches and hunt like Hell."

" I apologize for not being able to protect you." He mumble standing back up." Eh,don't beat yourself up about it. I'm fine." I smiled up at him and he began to walk away.

" Hey---Optimus." I asked.he turned around and look down towards me." What's the percentage of us dying exactly." I asked, kind of wincing at what the results might be.

" Depends on the choices you make in the future." He says with his low voice" That comfortable." I mumbled. " One more thing."I say quickly He looked down at me,and I glanced between his optics.

" Thanks, y'know, for having our banks out there." I said smiling a little.

" As I said I'm in your debt I will protect you, Emily Yeager for saving my life.Now get some rest we're heading out at first light goodnight Emily." Optimus said walk away, I smile " Goodnight Optimus."