Breaking in

Emily pov

" Just Calm down. Loose the shades." I hissed at Shane He threw them off as we waited next be in line. " About a mouth ago I heard noises in my house in middle of the night, was that you." Dad asked Shane. " What?no." " Don't lie to me kid, I will get one of these man withs guns and tell them that we're breaking In and it's your plan. I've lived long enough." Dad warned
" It wasn't me!"" Excuse me sir."" It was me!" Shane yelled panting I'm going to killed you." Dad whisper angrily " You here for scanning?" The man asked Shane as we pulled up. He nodded and scanned the Id Card and we pulled in. As we entered the building a video was playing on the screen as an advertisement for Stinger. " Bee!.." I growled as he started to do burnouts. He changed and walked towards the screen " Stinger--inspired by bumblebee, but better in every way." The screen said, trying to mock Bee.

" Oh Hell no!" Bee said through the radio. He walked towards the model " You think you're better then me."" I'm going to go, get him under control." Dad whispered, running down the hallway " Where to go, where to go." I mumble to myself aimlessly walking around the large corridor of the Ksi building I need frind computer I had passed my a small science lab and quickly grabbed a crisp white lab coat,wrapping around my body I walked into an almost deserted hallway, only for me to freeze in shock. Standing in middle of hallway was Joshua Joyce, and an older man I didn't recognize. " So what about the deal?" Joshua asked walking after the older man " Is it done, did get the seed."

"  The seed what the Hell was that?"" We get it, when the bounty hunter gets Optimus." The older man responded in low tone my blood ran cold at the mention of Optimus and suddenly my mind was reeling with millions of question that needed answering like, who was this bounty hunter? What was the seed? What does Joshua and this man need it for Suddenly half of my question suddenly made sense. My mind raced  back to memory of both Optimus and I leaving are farm after it had blown to pieces and how we been followed into town by a Black Lamborghini Adventists and the supposed name of him also, one that I dreaded hearing the moment I heard it LockDown. That's who this bounty hunter was,and he wasn't going to grive Joshua this...seed until he had Optimus in his grasp " Meanwhile there has been a complication" The older man continued, the both of them still completely unaware that I was listening in " a what?" I heard Joshua ack before laughing " No No No, at Ksi we don't use world like that." A civilian harbouring the Autobots has hacked into one of your mini-drones meaning they know of your involvement " The older man started again causing my body to freeze Dad, that's who he was talking about. I swore under my breath, shaking my head in anger, sadness " What!" I heard Joshua snap, his voice growing louder.

" There's also a woman with them she's had previous connections with Autobots Before which make her a primary target." The older man Finshed. My mouth fell open in shock whoever this man was he knew who both Dad and I were It was an alarm, something had gone wrong.

Loud shouts and running feet were all I heard as I slowly jogged down  a large corridor trying to look the part as the scientist running towards one of the labs " Emily where are you?" Optimus asked he sounded panicked like something bad happened " I have no idea where I am this place is too big like a maze." I mumble worried " Emily not worry I coming." Optimus spoke before I could response felt some pain in my neck " What the Hell." Hearing voices coming towards me.

My Vision began to blurry " Take her to the base Emma." Last thing I heard before darkness come.