The holidays part 2

Max

When I woke up Victoria had already left I figured that she was on a run. She normally ran when something really stressful happened or when something was bothering her. So later that day I would probably have to talk to her about it later and see what's bothering her. Today was also the day Alex, my older brother, and his boyfriend would show up. I didn't know who his boyfriend was or really anything about him but my brother was happy so that made me happy. I shifted out of bed and groaned to myself at just how cold my room was. I walk to the bathroom and splash water on my face waking myself up, I take a quick shower and walk back to my room to find Victoria sitting on the edge of the bed panting slightly in her sports bra and running shorts.

"Morning baby, how was your run?" I ask trying to keep my eye off of her mostly exposed the body.

"It was good, I like the neighborhood everyone is so nice even if they have never seen you before they smile and wave." I walk over to the suitcase and pull out a light blue tee shirt and the same jeans I wore the day before.

"Yeah everyone is pretty nice around here and it's quiet too. Well except for my brothers who love to yell for no reason." Tori giggles at the comment and walks up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"This already is the best vacation ever," Victoria says and begins kissing my neck.

"How so horndog?" I jokingly ask as her hand move lower and lower down my body.

"Because I'm here with you, why else would this be the best vacation ever?" Vic turns me around and kisses me, and as if on cue Alex and James burst into the room.

"Ewwwww you guys were kissing, that's gross, you're going to get cooties," Jake says sticking his tongue out at us. Victoria and I burst into laughter which makes the boys turn red. "

"We are right you know." The boys said very confidently in unison.

"But breakfast is ready so you need to come down," Alex says as he proudly walks out the door with James in tow.

"We'll be down soon," I say turning back to Victoria. "God, I love this, I love everything that's happening right now." I pull Vic into an embrace and lace my fingers behind her lower back.

"Me to baby, but we should go I don't want them to think we are having sex this early in the morning." I chuckle and give her a kiss; I pull on my old Converse and head downstairs with Vic close at my heels. I see my dad sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. Mom is finishing up breakfast, the boys are anxiously waiting for the food and Jaqueline is sitting on the couch probably looking at some sort of social media or texting someone.

"Hey, ladies good morning breakfast is nearly ready." My dad calls out looking up from his reading.

"Morning dad nice to see you still read the newspaper."

"Morning Mr. Caulfield thank you again for letting me into your home."

"Please Victoria call me Ryan you're so important to Max so that means you're important to us. We would know the boys came running down here and told us they caught you two in an intimate moment, to say the least." Vic and I both turn bright red knowing what the boys told my parents.

"Morning girls what do you have planned for today?" Mom asks setting down a big plate of bacon on the table and having to swat away hands.

"Well, we are going into the city and buy Max some new clothes and maybe see a movie afterward." Victoria chimes up pouring herself and my cups of coffee.