The holidays part 4

Max

My day was pretty hectic from finding out Warren was the snitch and being so angry that even Vic was a little taken aback by it, to my sweet Victoria giving me an absolutely beautiful promise ring that I wear as proudly as someone of my small stature can possibly muster. It was the morning after Vic had given me the ring and I lay awake in bed staring at the ceiling with the short haired blonde sprawled out all over the bed and me. I sigh as the smell of our activities last night still lingered in the air along with the clothes tossed about the room.

"Please God dont let my parents come in here suddenly," I say to myself whispering. I turn my head as I hear some and feel some movement next to me seeing Victoria wake up. I hadnt really slept all that much last night since we got back from our walk late and then our very intimate activities had gone on for quite a while.

"Morning my love," Vic says in that super adorable sleepy voice I just love so much.

"Morning sleepy head," I say back and peck her soft lips a couple of times before I pull up the sheet cheekily and wink only to make myself laugh. I see you have not changed since last night, I say my face flushing red as I see everything again, her body was perfect, from her taught chin line, to her soft but bouncy breasts and the slight bit of hair she kept around her private area and her nearly baby butt smooth legs. My god, it was amazing. I was far from her looks wise and especially in terms of what I can do to make her feel good. I didnt care much as I was mostly the sub for Vic so I just let her do what she wanted and I followed her orders. I shake my head slightly as my thoughts drift off to those things and I blush as she seems to know exactly what I was thinking.

"Mmm seems you cant get your mind off last night. Well, next time Ill record it for you and only you." Victoria tells me and I blush and turn away whining softly which to her was cute so I feel her soft and long fingers wrap around my waist and pull me back against her. "Hey hey we got to shower and go down for breakfast," I say and my girlfriend is up just about immediately. My arm is almost pulled out of my shoulder socket as she drags me to the bathroom. I roll my eyes a little as she gets the water on the same look, she had the night before so I knew what she was thinking. I go along with it but in the back of my mind, I wondered if this was going to change anything. Those thoughts went away as she moves down to her knees and puts her face right between my legs. "Oh, babe mm," I say softly and let a moan escape my lips as she works my core around like magic. It wasnt long before I shake and almost fall due to the immense pleasure of the orgasm. I pant some as I look down and rub my hand through her wet hair. Ok, now we actually have to shower. I let out a soft content sigh as I wash her hair and body which she then returns the favor to me making sure she gets her second or third favorite part washed and the hair around it shampooed and cleaned. I hop out of the shower and dry myself off, Vickie does the same as I brush my teeth and wash my face. I go out and get on a plain green tee shirt and my usual skinny blue jeans along with my simple low top shoes. I look at the little pink veranda in the corner where like usual I pass on makeup. I smile as Vic come out drying off her hair. She brushes it real fast then dresses in a cute blue blouse and some clearly expensive black skinny jeans. "Always the best dresser," I say looking her up and down.

"Maybe for you babe but this stuff is far from what is considered high fashion today. Also, you better wear a sweater or something its cold out right now." Victoria says and to me, It seems like shes babying me which honestly is alright.

"Ok, Mom," I say rolling my eyes playfully and I then giggle some as I get a gentle slap on the arm for the poor joke. "Come on lets go see what is for breakfast." I grab Vic by the hand and pull her down to the kitchen where we are greeted by the wonderful smell of bacon and coffee along with eggs and sausage cooking.

"Oh wow, Ms. Caulfield this all smells so good," Victoria says as I watch her go over to the coffee machine and make herself and me a cup. I take the cup of mostly sugar and creamer with a little bit of coffee.

"Thanks, babe," I say and then sip on the hot cup of coffee. I make myself a plate of mostly meat and some eggs. I sit with Victoria eating the food slowly so I can get the full flavor of the food my thoughts drifting from what my mom or dad or even brother might say about the ring to what we had done last night and this morning.

"I like the ring Victoria." It was a good choice for Max. My mom says and I yelp a little and then blush hard as I show her.

"It's just a promise ring mom," I say to diverge the conversation to something else or at least let her know I wasnt engaged so young. She nods and I show my dad and brother when I finish my food and I head upstairs to my room before Vic. I lay in bed as we didnt plan anything for most of the day so I grab my laptop and open Netflix. I pick something and start watching. I see Vic come in and I smile.

"Hey, cutie." She says and hops into bed with me. I move the laptop so she can see and I cuddle my back into her body as we spoon while watching the movie. The rest of the day we eat with the family and watch movies as we keep going from clothed and unclothed activities.

Authors note: Heyyy well there really isn't much for me to say honestly besides that I lost the will and drive to write and I'm slowly getting back into it now. I'm do apologize for the very very long hiatus but do expect another one in the next few days.