Day-dreaming and Kisses

Tord's P.O.V
When I woke up, I felt renewed. As if, all the weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I wanted to go see Tom, but I had some stuff to do.
I got dressed and headed outside, immediately going towards the town. I had decided I wanted to do something nice for Tom, so I went into the flower shop.
I started looking for Irises, grinning like an idiot when I found them. Next, I went to the market and got cherries.
I wasn't too sure if they were his favorite, but he seemed to enjoy them.
I wrapped them in pretty paper and made my way back, singing softly on the walk.
When his house came into view, I could feel my pulse racing and thoughts flying through my mind as I knocked on his door.
The door creaked open, and there was Tom. He was dressed in light blue ripped jeans and a vibrant red shirt.
He smiled when he saw me, his eyes crinkling at the edges.
He slipped out of the house.
"Hey! What's brought you over?" He seemed giddy enough to see me.
"Well, I got you some stuff." I slowly gave him the items, my face the same color of his shirt.
His smile widened when he opened them, and I could feel myself smiling as well.
"I love them, Tord! Thank you!"
He gave me a hug. I hesitated before returning it, burying my head into the crook of his neck.
He smelled like baby powder and flowers. We both pulled away after a minute. He had a light dust of blush covering his cheeks.
"Let's go around back and eat them."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me along. I followed, watching as he lead the way.
He was talking about random things, but I wasn't paying too much attention to his pointless chatter.
No, I was focused on how the sun made his skin shine, as if he was made of crystal. Or, how his outfit hugged his body just right, showing off his curves.
"Tord, are you even paying attention?" His voice was light and playful, like the sound of wind chimes when there was a warm breeze,
"Oh, yeah. 110%." I replied, sarcasm rolling off my tongue.
Bubbles of joy escaped from his lips, and soon he was smiling wide.
"Whatever you say."
We sat down and he carefully unwrapped the cherries.
He offered me one, his hand extended in a friendly gesture.
"Nah, I'm good. Thanks for offering, though."
He shrugged his shoulders and popped it into his mouth, spitting the pit out only a few seconds later.
He rambled and I listened, watching his cherry-stained mouth.
Time seemed to stop, as if this moment was so perfect, the day itself didn't want to end.
We sat there for what seemed like hours, enjoying the warm bask of the sun and each other's presence.
And just like that, I had leaned forward and our lips were pressed together, gentle and sweet.
He sat in surprise before returning the gesture. I raised my hand and softly caressed his cheek.
It was perfect.
Until, his Dad came out, yelling cussing at both of us.
"Thomas! I never gave you permission to leave! And not only that, I find you kissing a boy? A BOY! I didn't raise you like that! Get your ass inside!"
Tom scurried inside, giving me one last glance before disappearing.
His father turned to me.
"And don't you ever come near me again! Nor my son! We hate People like you."
He turned around and stormed inside of his house, slamming the door shut.
I felt dread for what was going to happen to Tom. I went to my own house and went inside.
My parents asked me about the commotion, to which I ignored them.
I went upstairs and lay in my bed. As I sat there, all I could think off was the feeling of my lips on his and how he tasted like cherries.
I let out a breathy sigh, rolling over onto my side.