chapter five

I woke up feeling someone holding me and that's when I remembered last night. I stared at Yoongi. He was really gorgeous. He was holding me and when I moved his grip got tighter. I thought that was cute. He let go of me and I got up and went to make breakfast.

//Yoongi//

I woke up and I didn't see Jimin next to me. I worried then I heard someone singing.
"Our love scenario"
I walked into the kitchen and I saw Jimin cooking. I went up to him and hugged him from behind. He smiled realizing that I was awake.

"Good morning" he said still smiling

"Good morning, sunshine" I said kissing his cheek.

For a second I forget about Kyle and his friends. I forgot about what had happened to Jimin in the past and I enjoyed the moment, until my phone rang and it was my best friend Jungkook I answer and started talking

- Phone Call-

Yoongi- hello, Jungkook

Jungkook- I need your help

Yoongi- with what

Jungkook- Taehyung

Yoongi- where are you

Jungkook- the school field

- Call Ended -

"Jimin, I have to go" I told him

"Why " he asked worried

"Jungkook needs me he said he needs my help with a kid named Tae- " "Taehyung" Jimin said

We both ran out of the door and ran to the school.

In the same clothes as the day before.
___________________

//Jungkook//

I was walking down the street by the school field when I hear a kid screaming.

"Stop, it hurts, stop it" yelled the kid. I heard a familiar voice. It was Taehyung.

I ran to him and saw Kyle and his friends.
"Get away" I yelled and then Yoongi and Jimin came running up to us.

In the same clothes as yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~

//Jimin//

Kyle and his boys stood there for a while and stared. Then he grabbed Yoongi's arm.

"Come on babe, we have plans"

"Let go of him" I yelled at him.

He laughed "look boys Jimin thinks he's tough"

"He is" Yoongi said freeing his hand and grabbing mine.

"What about what you told me... Yoongi" Kyle had a soft expression and Yoongi just keep holding my hand. "Fine be like that" he said walking away.

//Kyle//

Jimin took my one love, my world, my support, my... Yoongi. Who the hell does he think he is. He'll pay for this I'll make sure he does.

//End//

"Taehyung it's ok" I heard Jungkook say. Taehyung was crying and he was bruised. "It's okay I'm here I'll protect you now, I promise" Jungkook assured him once again "I'm here"

We walked Taehyung and Jungkook home and Yoongi came back to mine.

We walked into the door and went to the kitchen to finish cleaning up from the breakfast that was never finished.

"Jimin" Yoongi said and I turned my attention to him.
"Yeah" I said

"Thank you"

"For?" I questioned

"Everything"

We looked at each other for a little then I walked up to him.
"Your welcome" I told him he smiled and then he gave me hug, and kissed my cheek then said he had to go and left.

//Yoongi//

I had to leave Jimin before I do anything stupid. He's so sweet. Him and his friends don't deserve to be beat up just because Kyle his mad at me. I'll talk with Kyle to stop him for now I have to stay with him it's all I can do. I have to protect Jimin.