chapter seventeen

//Third person POV//

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck~" Ryan sang argrly as he walked into his friends house.

"What are you cusing about" his friend asked "did it not work? Did he remember you?"

"I think Yoongi rembered me, but he was with Jimin I think that was his name"

"Shit you have to find him alone, tomorrow sometime" his friend looked at him "we will do it tomorrow"

"Okay baby" Ryan said

"Come here" his friend pulled him to him and kissed his lips. They werent more than friends they were just friends with benefits. And when they were horny they really enjoyed each other's company.

The two have been friend for a while. They loved each other but didn't realize it.

*The next day*

//Third person POV//

"Yoongi, we are going to be late" Jimin told his boyfriend.

"Go on without me Im going to be late I have to meet my mom" Yoongi told Jimin after walking out of the bathroom.

"Okay, be safe" Jimin kissed Yoongi goodbye then left.

A few minutes later Yoongi got a text from his mom saying she has to cancel. So Yoongi decided to try and catch up with Jimin.

Yoongi was running down the street and could not find Jimin.

"Maybe he took the bus today" Yoongi said to himself.

Yoongi continued to walk towards school. He took the alley that him and Jimin took to school. It was their shortcut.

Someone was sneaking close behind Yoongi. Then...

"Put him in the van, now we can't be caught"

"now Ryan put him in the fucking van you dumbass" Ryan's boyfriend said to Ryan.

After they drove for a while the reached their destination. It was an old factory.

They took Yoongi out and tied him up in a chair.

"What the fuck where am I" Yoongi yelled after he woke up from being knocked out.

"Yoongi, you should have stayed with me" Kyle said as he walked into the light.

"So you fucking kidnapped me you fuck"

"No we kidnapped you Yoongi boo" Ryan said walking up behind Kyle.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two idoits"

"Shut up" Kyle yelled putting tape over Yoongi's mouth.

____________

*End of school*

"Hey kookie have you seen Yoongi" I asked jungkook before I left school.

"No jimin sorry did he not make it today" he asked

"No I guess not"

"Oh okay I hope he's okay"

"Me too"

Then I left jungkook to go to Yoongi's house to see if he is still there.

After I got to the house I knocked on the door.

"Jimin hun what are you doing here" Yoongi's mom asked me.

Yoongi and his family made up a few months ago.

"Looking for Yoongi, is he still here" I asked her

"What do you mean I didn't see him today" she said confused