The Girl With Growl

Jacobs POV

'The trees rush past so fast, its all a blur, onwards I spur.
I see her there,
(a/n I'm going to give you options that rhyme, pick.)
Her golden/dark brown/bright red/light brown/jet black/pale white hair, she looked at me and smiled, I am going to have your child', I finished looking up at my teacher.
I hate English, its the hardest class of all, all that touching speeches, moving words, yeugh. No place for a werewolf.
'Excellent work Jacob!', my teacher said, giving me that I-know-im-a-teacher-but-lets-be-friends look.
'Hey', my friend Jared whispered, leaning over to me.
'That chick', he said pointing to the girl across the room, who was scrawling in her English notebook 'she's a hottie' he said, nudging me.
I rolled my eyes and turned back to my notebook, I had seen her walk in five minutes late, and growl, yes growl, when the teacher asked her to introduce herself.
*briiing*
'Finally!, FREEDOM', Embry squealed as he ran out of the classroom, while a surge of people followed him the girl didn't make any notion to get out of her chair, so I walked over to her and tapped her desk.

Your POV

'So hey, you must be the new girl', I looked up at the voice that sounded like caramel.
I dropped my pen.
The guy was tall tan and MADE OF MUSCLE, I mean holy cow this guy was buff.
I realised I hadn't answered him.
'Oh yep yeah' you said reaching your hand up to him, he took it and shook it (a/n weave it up I'm a wordsmith, sorry)
'My name is Jacob Black, nice to meet you......'he paused 'y/n! My name is y/n'.
'Well y/n, do you ever look at peoples faces when you talk to them?', he asked a smirk on his face.
Shit, you though when you realised you were staring at his abs, you looked up at his face and stopped.
His dark brown eyes melted into yours and his jet black hair made you want to run your fingers through it, but his smell... Oh his smell was most enticing thing you had ever smelt, a mixture of sweat and water, the smell of the soil before it rains, the smell of the sand on the beach, endlessly covering the ocean floor.
You had just imprinted.
You had to get out of there.

Xxxxxx

Jacobs POV

'Wait up y/n!', I called out chasing her down the hallways, she disappeared into a crowd of people but I didn't lose her, how could you lose a scent like that?
Jasmine and oranges, the ocean and the dirt, the smell of rain and the scent of water.

There was no way you were letting her get away, she was your imprint, you knew it as soon as you looked into her gorgeous e/c eyes, the way they stood out on her face like orbs of light and dark fighting a battle of sight.
Her h/c hair fell around her lightly freckled face like a mane
( a/n but not so much a whole face mane, no beards please)
The way a crooked tooth stuck out from her perfect set (of teeth), the way she curled her upper lip when something annoyed her.

The way she chuckled to herself every now and then

She was stunning, and she would be yours.

You just had to figure out how to get her.