Birthday Shopping.

'I'm sorry, what?!', you yelled, talking to Bella.
'Y/n calm down', she said, looking at the people passing with disapproving looks.
'It had to be done, you would never let him go if you knew', she said with pleading eyes.
You put your hand to your forehead and tried to remain  calm.
You had arrived at the shopping center earlier that day and had found the store you and Edward had agreed to meet at.
But he wasn't there, It was Bella and she looked nervous, only then had you noticed Esme, Rosalie, Rachel and Emily.
'What are you guys doing here?', you asked.
'Y/n you have to understand that this had to be done', Bella started.
Then they proceeded to tell you how all the guys had gone to fight the Volturi and they wouldn't let the girls come.
'How can you be so calm about this?!!!', you yelled.
'Not to mention that is SUPER sexist', you added.
'That's why we couldn't tell you, Bella didn't even know until this morning, when they were leaving', Esme said calmly.
'I didn't even get to say goodbye', you whispered, tears forming in your eyes.
You ran out of the store, hopped in your car, and drove away.

A/n sorry about the shortness. I'm busy and stuff. Buttttt tell me if you want to chase the boys or stay at home.
Fanks.