You Can Try

Okay wow people are actually reading this weird ass ff.
Secondly majority rules. You shalleth be chasing the boys.
Hope you guys don't hate me for now updating for so long.
Author Chan

Third person POV
(Btw I changed my punctuation so hope you guys are okay with that)

You sat in Bellas lounge room looking at the clock.
1:37pm
Another seven minutes of doing nothing useful.
"AAAAARGGHHH," you yelled out.
Bella came rushing into the room holding a knife.
"Are you okay?!" You lifted your head off the couch and looked over at her.
"Yea" you sighed.
She sighed too and came over to the couch, then plopped down and sat the knife on that coffee table.
"I know you feel useless. I do too. Bit this is what Edward and Jacob would have wanted. He wants you to be safe y/n."
You looked over at her.
"I know I just.... Jacob wants to protect me but I want to protect him too!" You said, and she sighed again.
"Come and help me with the dinner. It'll give you something to do." She heaved you up and dragged you to the kitchen.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your POV

I lay in bed looking at the ceiling of the spare room. Bella was laying in bed with Reneesmme.
She was staying home to make sure I didn't try to leave.
She must really miss Edward.
I looked out the window and saw the full moon, it was so blue.
I jumped out of bed and ran to the window. How could it be so blue?
It seemed like a sign.
I shuffled out of the room, the floor was cold on my bare feet.
I had slept in my jeans and denim jacket so I didn't need to change.
I grabbed my bag and went out the front door, the cold night air making my breath look like smoke.
I opened the door to my car and jumped in; throwing my bag on the passenger seat.
I had to move quickly, Bella had vampire hearing and would soon notice I was not in my bed. If she didn't know already. The only thing I had going for me was that Bella wouldn't leave Reneesme alone. But she would immediately call Emse or Rosalie who were probably already on my tail.
I turned on the heater as I drove down the winding lanes, surrounded by tall trees, looking at the blue moonlight covering everything in beauty.
I sighed. I never understood how people could be scared of the dark and of nighttime. It was so beautiful and.... Pure. In the daytime everything was crystal clear; all the dirt and muck.
But at nighttime everything was covered in moon and stars. Even on the clouded nights when you couldn't see your hand in front of your face; it was as though the world was being scrubbed clean overnight.
By morning it would be beautiful and clean. Ready for us to tarnish it.
I looked at the time;
2:34am
The sun would be rising soon with a clean world.
I reached down and turned the radio on. Its tinny sound filtered through the air.
🎵I've been running through the jungle I've been crying with the wolves to get to you. To get to you.
I've been down the darkest ally's and the dark side of the moon to get to you. To get to you.🎵
I smiled.
It seemed so fitting.
I'm running with the wolves to get to him.
----------------------------

Hope you guys liked it.
Author Chan out

God I'm lame.