Closer

A/n cause I'm lazy and whatnot I just gonna time skip. Also cause I'm dirty and grody like that I'm warning a lemon.
*3 weeks later*
Your POV

You wandered into Jakes house to find Jake curled up in his bed.
Isn't that a sexy sight you thought.
'Are you gonna keeps staring at me like that or are you gonna kiss me?', Jake said waking up.
Laughing you knelt down to his face and kissed him, only intending to give him a peck, you were sucked in by pleasure that was unexplainable, he pulled you up onto the bed so you were sitting on top of him and pulled your face down to meet him once again, he bit your bottom lip begging for entrance, but you wouldn't budge so he put his finger under your shirt (at the back) and ran his fingers down your spine, which caused you to moan, he gained entrance and your tongues fought for dominance, eventually you pulled away to take a breath and he started softly kissing your neck, behind your ears, making you moan and grab his arms which were snaked around your waist.
'Jacob' you moaned.
'Say it, say my name baby', he whispered in your ear.
The finger that was stroking your spine moved around to your breasts, you moaned again, as he squeezed your large juicy breasts.
'Aaaaaaahh', you moaned again, louder.
His hand snaked its way down to your panty line.
Then your phone rang.
*teenage mutant ninja turtles hero's in a half shell turtle power, here we go its the lean green...*
'Yello?' You answered silencing the ringtone.
'Y/n its Edward, I was wondering if we could go shopping for Bella, her birthday is coming up and I want to get her something nice', you nodded. 'Sure I would be glad to help', you set a date and hung up.
'Who was it?', Jacob asked his face dark.
'Ummmm........Edward?' You said nervously, you knew how protective Jake could be, especially when it comes to the cold ones.
'What?!', he roared, was about to say something else but you smashed your lips against him to silence him. Your tounges connected and moved in sync.
Your hands were buried in his jet black hair, your legs still around his waist.
You both pulled back gasping for breath.
'Better?', you asked him,
'Better', he said and smirked at you.