Blood, Sweat And Tears

"HELP!" You screamed but no one seemed to hear you. 

"Not so fast miss l/n," his smile was evil and his teeth were white and sharp. His skin had a blue tinge because of the moonlight, which deeply contrasted the blood dripping from around his mouth. 

"Jacob will-" 

"Jacob's dead." He cut you off. You froze, your heart pounding in your chest and your ears ringing. What?. No this cant be right, that's never how these stories end. 

"You look surprised. You shouldn't be, not really. After all he's just a filthy werewolf. Just like you," he spat, specks of blood spraying on your face and shirt. But you hardly noticed, you were still numb. You weren't sure if it was the snow you were laying in, or the fact that the only man who had ever loved you was dead.

How did this happen?

That's probably a good question. Should I explain?

(First person POV)

After driving for several hours I concluded that no vampires were close. I couldn't smell their powerful stench. So I thought what the heck? And stopped in at a roadside cafe and bought breakfast. I guessed it was around six because the sun was almost up and the birds were singing in the trees. Another sign that no vampires were around. 

After a nourishing breakfast of three doughnuts and a really big, really strong coffee; I set out on the road again. I had just reached Amberly when I realized I actually had no idea where Jacob was, so I decided to try out the whole "imprint" thing. Emily always said it helped her to find Sam when he disappeared. I pulled over and got out of the car, breathing in the fresh night air. I thought about Jacob and about his smell, and after a minute or so I could feel something; it was this strange sense or urge to go in a certain direction. It was like I was being pulled by the tide towards him. So I quickly got back in the car and drove in the direction my body was telling me to.

After a while I arrived a a sign, the road had become dirt a while back and judging by what the sign said; it became clear that this was a national park. I left my car in the "carpark" which mainly consisted of logs rolled into a sort of square to make sure tourists didn't just drive off into the bush. By the time I was well into the trail I figured it was probably about nine o'clock, the sun was getting warmer and I was starting to sweat. I took off my denim jacket and considered tying it around my waist to keep in case I needed it again. But the heat won and I decided there was no way I was going to carry the thick jacket around on my waist all day. So I hung it on a branch near my head and carried on. I eventually moved out of the sparse area of the forest and descended into the valley. The forest that was the national park was very thick. The trees were dark green and I almost couldn't see the sky because of how close together they were. I regretted not carrying my jacket but it was too late to turn back now, I had a bad feeling in my gut that was saying I was running out of time. The feeling that was pulling me towards Jacob was getting stronger. It felt like a magnet in my gut, dragging me in closer. I eventually stopped at a small stream and washed my face and my hair. Even though it was quite cold under the trees; walking had still warmed me up so the icy cold water of the stream was welcoming. I was seated in front of a rock catching my breath when I heard movement behind me. Twigs snapping and heavy breathing led me to believe that whatever it was; it was close. I was frozen against the rock, out of their view. I took a deep breath as they stopped at the stream and I realized the smell was increasingly familiar.

"Embry!" I yelled as I jumped out from behind the rock. He looked so startled he almost fell into the stream. He also looked very tired which is probably why he didn't clock me. "Y-Y/N?" He stuttered looking at me in pure shock. Then I reached and and we barreled onto the ground in a tight hug. I didn't realized how much I had missed him, as he was like a little brother. I was glad to see that he was okay. "Oh my god Jacob's gonna kill me!" He groaned as we brushed ourselves off. 

The sun was setting on the valley when we eventually arrived at the camp where the werewolves were staying. It surprised me to see that it was actually an abandoned mountain village. The little stone and wood huts littered the valley and there were small fires and groups of werewolves scattered around them cooking food and telling stories.
We stumbled down the small crammed "streets" if you could call them that, they were really just dirt tracks surrounded by little huts. It was quite medieval.
"Where's Jacob?" I asked, and Embry pointed toward the centre of the village where a "town square" had been filled with werewolves and a big fire that was currently roasting a large deer, and several other fires that were cooking soups and stews. The square was packed with men and women. All of them looking likes warriors.
I couldn't believe how many werewolves there were, they must have come from all over. As we stumbled through the "town square" I could smell all the spices and herbs being used in the cooking, which meant I could hardly smell Jacob.

Jacobs POV

"Thank you Anya," I smiled at the elderly lady as she handed me a bowl of steaming soup. The days here were warm but the nights were freezing. I walked through the crowd trying not to bump into anyone when I lifted my head. Could I smell.... Y/n? No it couldn't be. I'm just thinking about her so much I'm going crazy. I spotted Embry looking rather nervous and made my way through the crowd toward him. I saw a tired, hungry looking boy not much older than fifteen, he'd probably had his two servings and wasn't allowed more. I felt bad so I gave him my soup, not like I was hungry anyway. My hands still warm from the bowl I rubbed them together and as I stepped forward someone bumped into me quite violently. I wasn't in the best mood so I turned around ready for blood. "Hey!," I shouted "Watch where you're going!," she looked at me and grinned "Bite me." I stood in shock. Then mumbled something like "baby" before scooping her up into a hug, I felt her legs wrap around d my waist as I buried my hands in her hair, breathing in her scent.
"Wait no. What are you doing here?!" I set her down my arms still wrapped tightly around her. "You need me," she said and kissed me on the lips.
I almost groaned. Her soft lips melting against mine. It seemed like so long since I'd felt her.
But now she was in more danger than ever.

Wow sorry it took me so long to update. I was having issues with Wattpad smh.