I Can't

A/n this is a few days after the whole I'm a werewolf thing. You and Jacob have not been "together" together.

Your POV

You pulled up at the Uley residence and turned off your sterio that was pumping the song Smooth Criminal and got out of the car, only to be greeted by a group of muscly boys.
You hadn't visited Jacob since the night you stayed over. Also, since it had been Friday when you stayed, you hadn't seen him at school.
'Hiya y/n', Seth started only to be interrupted by Embry yelling to Jacob that his girlfriend was here.
'Hi Jacob', you said as he gave you a hug.
'Hi y/n', he said stepping back.
You raised your eyebrow and turned towards the forest.
'Race?', you asked, nudging Jacobs arm.
'Ohoho you're on', he said phasing into a wolf and starting to run.
'Hey no fair', you whined trying to catch up with him.

Xxxxx

You ended up next to a waterfall, that was gushing but small.
You changed back into your human form and sat down next to the pool.
'Hey Jacob its starting to rain, we should go you said getting up and brushing your pants off.
'Why do you stay away?, why do I barely know anything about you and why didn't you visit on the weekend?', Jacob asked, still looking out at the waterfall.
You paused, this was unexpected.
'It's just.... I know we are meant to be soulmates, but how will that stop you from hurting me?', you asked getting upset.
'I would never hurt you', Jacob said standing up and looking at you.
'That's what they all said', you cried the rain getting stronger now.
'I'm not them!', he yelled.
'I don't know that!', you yelled back.
You were both silent for a moment, listening to the roaring of the rain.
'I would never hurt you', he repeated wrapping you up in his arms.
You whimpered and wrapped your arms around his neck.
'Please don't hurt me, because I really want to spend the rest of my life with you', you whispered into his ear.
He pulled your chin up to his face and kissed you, your lips connected on a whole other level, your tounges in harmony, sparks flew behind your eyelids and you felt like nothing else existed.
You pulled back giggling.
'Shall we milady?'(a/n ladynoir is BAE) ,he said with a smirk.
'We shall', you answered in a posh voice.
You both phased into wolf form and charged through the forest.