20

Tzuyu groaned from frustration and looking at the time then to the window, "Im done.. Our leader is probably mad.." she let go of her phone dropping it somewhere on the couch.

Jungkook put down the pencil and look at her then stand up walking towards her with a look on his face. She stretched her arm while looking around the room like a kid then her head turned to him coming close towards her; she creased her forehead looking at him up and down, "What?"

He pressed his both hands on her sides and stare at her, "Im asking you.."

"You never did.."

"Date me.."

She leaned her body to the couch and gave him a weird look, then laugh, "Wow.."

His eyes travelled around her face mesmerizing her appearance. Then there's a voice coming from the door, she tried to pushed him again and scratched her head. Jungkook look at the door and take a deep breath, "Its open.."

The employee entered to the room, his eyes widened looking at Jungkook above Tzuyu, "A-ahm.. We fo-forgot to give this file-files to you sir.. Earli-earlier.." he stuttered.

"Put it on the table and leave.." He looked at Tzuyu again after the guy left and shut the door. She cleared her throat once more and look around, "Where's my phone.."

"Why are you ignoring my question?"

"Im not ignoring it.."

"But you weren't answering me.... Do you want to Date me?"

She ignore it once more. He smirked and look down, "Seems like you don't know how to say yes.."

Tzuyu pushed his head away and stand up walking to the window and check the people again, "Okay.. You need to get them out cause not only Im late for my work.. I'm also stuck in this room.."

He shrugged, "Can't do anything.." with a smile on his face. Grabbing the water bottle next to him and drink. He glanced to her then hand the water, "You haven't drink.."

"I haven't eat.."

"I left the house seeing you eating my food.." Raising his eyebrow. Tzuyu look at him as if she never did eat his food. Her hand was holding the water bottle then open the cap, "But Im still hungry.." she mouthed then drink. There was a moment of silent on Jungkook looking at her then smiled, "Plan it your own way.."

She threw the bottle at him and it hit his head exactly leaving him glaring at her and look at the bottle. He clenched his jaw and walked to the swivel chair typing on his computer again. Tzuyu took a deep breath and stepped outside looking at the girl, "Yah.."

"Y-Yes maam?"

"Maam? Call me Tzuyu.. Can I ask you a favor?"

The girl slowly nod her head and gulped at the same time, "Sure.." giving her a fear look. Tzuyu point to the floor, "Can you go downstairs and check if there's still a reporters.. If there is.." she took out a money on her wallet, "Can you buy me some Street food.. Tteokbokki or any other food they sell.. You can buy your own too.."

The girl look at the money then to her, "Just one food?"

"No 3 food for me.. and you can buy whatever food you want.. okay?" she nod her head, "Okay.. Thank you.." then walked back inside. Jungkook glance at her and focus back to his computer, "What did you do?"

She crossed her arm, "Nothing.. None of you business.." walking to the couch and sit down scrolling down to her phone. Jungkook grabbed her phone, "What.. did you do?"