28

Yoongi leaned to the wall waiting. His eyes are gazing upon the magazine looking at the picture. Then flipped the paper he creased his forehead and look at the picture closely, "Ohh.. Look.." he slapped the magazine to Jungkook's face as soon as he came out of the restroom.

"Minji just admit everything.. She probably felt the guilt on her.." He smirked. Jungkook threw the magazine on the floor and step on it then walked to his chair. The employee entered to the office holding a file. "Sir-" she was about to speak.

Jungkook grabbed the paper from her without looking then spin his chair to the computer typing really fast. She bowed to him and leave with a fear look on her face. Yoongi tapped her back, "He's fine.."

He grabbed the pen and writes on the paper then put it to the side. Yoongi grinned and dialed on his phone. Jungkook quickly grabbed his phone and answer, "Hello?"

"Bitch you thought! hahahahahahah!"

He glared at him and throw the phone on his desk. Yoongi took a deep breath and sighed putting his hand inside his pocket, "You got more colder Jungkook.. Your employees are scared..."

Jungkook didn't bother to listen at him. He massaged the back of his own head as leaned on his swivel chair making a groan sound. Then sit straight again focusing on his papers. Yoongi looked at the time, "Ohhhh I gotta go.. Met ya later bye.." rushing to leave his office.

He pressed on the telephone, "Im holding a meeting.."

His face is really cold compared before. Its like a man who doesn't have a heart and can be sadist. He stood up and walked outside looking at the employees then entered to another room, "What's happening?"

They all looked at him, "Nothing sir.."

"Nothing? Our stocks are decreasing.. Giving 30% to other company and buying another is not part of your work.." Pointing to the group then to the others, "You rule my company now and having it your way?"

"We-we've been doing this.. We asked you last time if we should sell and buy 30% you didn't say anything.."

"This group are fired.." he said coldly then look at the smartboard, "30% why would I give 30%? You all know I don't say anything if I wanna say No right?"

They all nod their head and looked at each other. Jungkook gave them a sermon through the whole hour before letting them go. Everyone was shocked and confused at the same time looking at the group who just got fire, "Yahh... Is that really him?"

"Dude.. Good luck to your life.." Tapping the former employee, "This is the only company who gives higher salary.."

--

Jihyo stepped out of the room heading to the washroom taking her mask off then sighed washing her hands. The nurse entered, "You're lonely now.."

"Yeah thanks to you all gossipers.."

She gulped, "I heard what Minji said on the Media... I want to say sorry to Tzuyu.."

"And? What are you going to tell her? She's pretty? hard worker? just to get her attention? Bitch please.. You were just calling her a whore last time with your friend.."

The nurse bowed to her as an apology then leave the room. Jihyo cleared her throat while undressing herself and change. She stepped out and massaged her shoulder then stop. Her eyes are travelling up and down then rub her eyes. Making sure she's not blinded, "You literally wait for me there?"

"No I just came.. Right time right spot.." He winked. She felt the cringe to herself and pass by him holding her shoulder and popping her neck. "Eyy you should thank me for coming back.."

"I never asked you to comeback.. I asked you to leave.."

She saw her mom walking towards him and her eyes widened, "Mom!" pulling her to a room and close the door, "What the hell?.."

"What?" Her mom shrugged her shoulder, "I think its good if I set you two on a date! He's a nice guy after all.."

"Well.. That doesn't mean you get to set me on a date with him.. I set my own date with my own type of guy and he's not my type!"

"Jihyo! Listen to me.. He's a great guy.."

"Explain..." Raising her eyebrow, "Explain how.."

"Well uhmm..." She looked around and smacked her arm lightly, "He just uhmm... I don't know I just found out something.."

"Found out what?"

"Well.. You know those type of people that.. Uhhh.. You know makes money.. and that.. You know?!"

"Mom I don't know.."

"HE'S THE TOP THREE LARGEST COMPANY OWNER.." She said it to her face and crossed her arm, "And uhh.. He just bought me a bigger house.."

"Bigger house? The hell are you talking about? Mom he's a stranger.. How could you put your hands on him? What if he just throw us out of nowhere? How are we going to pay the house?"

"Uhmm he asked me to let him marry you? So I said okay.."

Her jaw dropped and couldn't form a words looking at her mom, "I-is that you? How could you send me-your daughter to a hand of stranger?!"

"Jihyo.. I know you like him too.."

"Hell the fuck not.. What are you talking about?" Blinking her eyes and look away. She grabbed her mom's arm then look at her in the eyes, "Believe me.. If its because of Money.. Quit it.."

Her mom rolled her eyes and left the room. Jihyo looked at Yoongi sitting down on the chair waiting for them then stand up, "What did you talk about?"

"None of your business.." she passed by him then turn around giving him a glare look, "Do I look like a gold digger to you?"

"I never said that.."

Her mom slapped her arm and look at Yoongi, "She's kinda stress.. From all the days she stayed here.."

"No! You keep forcing me to a guy this guy.. He's always with girls.."

"Jihyo!"

"Hmmp!" she crossed her arm and walked away rolling her eyes.

2 Years Later,

Yoongi stared at Jungkook with a smile on his face, "Damn you looking so good with black hair.."

Jungkook smirked and punched his arm lightly. His company are still remains the highest and top searchable in media. Even him are being chased by girls and asked for blind dates but he just wouldn't. He changed so much, looks more gorgeous than before. Yoongi looked at him, "Here.. I want a beautiful gift.." giving him an invitation.

He looked at the invitation then to Yoongi, "At the hospital?"

"We can't bring home the baby yet.. She just gave birth.. She couldn't even get up.."

"Does she look like you?"

"Pshh... Her mom keeps insisting I don't look like her but I do.."

Jungkook smiled proudly looking at the picture then nod his head, "I'll be there later.."

"Okay... Be early.. My Grandma and parents are coming from Japan.. My dad wants to talk to you also about the business.."