38

Tzuyu and Jungkook heard a banging sound on the floor. Their eyes opened widely as if they didn't sleep, "Kyu?" Tzuyu called. Jungkook sit up and looking at the floor, "KYU!"

"Why?! What happened?!" She panic and crawl out of the bed then stop, "Kyu! What the heck?!"

Kyu put down the broken laptop and look at them then laugh picking up the keyboard letters on the floor. Jungkook pulled his hair from shock, "Oh lord.." shaking his head and pick up the laptop. It was major broken. The screen is super damaged and it was broken into separate.

Tzuyu looked at him gritting her teeth, "Did you have your files saved there?"

"No, its in my USB that's good.. But I have some games-" Tzuyu cut him off.

"That's fine then.." She carried the baby and take away the key letters from his tiny hand. Jungkook look at the laptop again and think about of trying to turn it on just for hope. "Are you serious? Jungkook its separate into two what do you expect?" Tzuyu smirked and stepped out of the room.

He followed them to the kitchen and look at kyu eating an grapes on his chair. There's a silent in the room, only Tzuyu's cooking can be heard. The sound of pan and other equipments in the house.

She looked at Jungkook, "If it stressed you out.. I'll buy another.."

"Never.. I have another laptop in my room.."

Her shoulder shrugged and continue cooking their food. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her and kiss her cheeks, "Im fine.. Don't worry about it.."

They look at Kyu staring at them peacefully then slowly sob and burst out a cry throwing each piece of grapes at them. Both of them laugh at the same time. Jungkook hugged her even more while looking at Kyu.

He whined even louder and threw the whole plate at him. Tzuyu walked to Kyu and carry him, "Shhh.." he's hugging her tightly. Jungkook pressed his palm against Tzuyu's skin and smile. Kyu pushed his hand away and slap it multiple times.

"He doesn't like it.. Stop.."

"Its funny.." Jungkook laughed then pinch their baby's cheek, "Your mom is mine.."

"NO!" He glared at him then hugged Tzuyu. Jungkook dropped his jaw and look at Tzuyu, "He knows how to talk... I mean I've heard him in my office say a words but he can actually say sentences right?"

"Words.. only.." She pressed her hand on Kyu's cheeks wiping his tears away. Jungkook smile and grin at Kyu, "She's mine.."

"NOO!" He cried and hit him on his face. Tzuyu laughed at them and comfort kyu again, "He needs to eat stop now.."

Jungkook nod his head, "Im just going to change.. Im going to the office.." he look at the time. She creased her forehead, "Aren't you going to eat?"

"Yeah after I change.." He walked back to his room. Then soon comes out again wearing a suit. Kyu was playing with his food and he's really messy with all the oats around him. "He's playing with the food look.."

"Yeah I know.." Tzuyu turn around and her shirt is full of mess, "See this?"

"What happened to you?"

She gave him the food and point to a direction, "Don't come close to him he's really messy right now.."

Jungkook look at the food then to her, "You cook-Oh didn't know you know how to cook this kind of breakfast.."

"Yes I do.." She took a deep breath and sit. After Jungkook finished eating the food he stood up and walked around the table to them and kiss Kyu's forehead then to Tzuyu's lips, "Clean yourself Tzu.."