22

Tzuyu sliced the meat with the knife then look at Jihyo. They gave each other a suspicious look then sniffed. Jungkook glanced at her up and down then back to the food. He took a deep breath and eat the food then wipe his mouth, "I'll just go to the restroom.." standing up and stepped out of the big. Walking himself to the balcony.

Coconut Head: Meet me at the balcony..
T: No..
CH: Now..

Tzuyu looked around and put down the things she's holding then wipe her mouth, "Unnie.. Im going to the restroom okay?"

"Okay just hurry you might missed me singing.."

She laughed, "I will.."

Jungkook leaned on the wall waiting for a reply checking his phone every second then look at the door. Tzuyu opened it and look around then creased her forehead as soon as she saw him, "What the hell do you want?"

"Why didn't you told me you're going here?"

She smirked then laughed, "Do I have to tell you? Plus there's too many people I'm going back inside.."

"Tzuyu there's no people here.."

"There's cameras out there.. Stop calling me okay?"

He looked at her up and down then let out a big sigh, "What's wrong with that? We're in the third floor there's no other way they can get up here except door.." he pointed to the door then turn his head to her.

"And why were you on my bed sleeping?"

"Ohh that?" he smirked, "I saw you on the couch sleep so I carried you up there but you grabbed my arm so I just sleep also.."

"You really have no respect to a girl huh?" She gave him a death glare, "You and I are nothing so stop trying to get me.."

"Get you?"

Tzuyu looked at him with a dirty look then rolled her eyes, "Im going back inside.." Jungkook pull her and gave her a kiss before letting go, "Go.."

Her face was blank thinking what just happened in that moment and why did he do it. She walked back inside and sit next to Jihyo warming her cheeks then look at her, "Are you going?"

"She hasn't called me yet.."

"Ohh.. You're probably next.."

"Yeah.. Next.. And I don't like the pianonist look at him.." Jihyo groaned while sliced the food in front of her. Tzuyu dropped her jaw, "Why is he here?"

She shrugged, "Her pianonist? I guess? I feel like I don't wanna sing anymore.."

Tzuyu looked at Jungkook walking back to his chair taking a deep breath before eating the food again. She quickly looked away then turn to Jihyo, "You want to cancel it?"

"No.. We already asked her for it.."

The host stood on the stage and look at the list then called Jihyo's name. Tzuyu clapped, "Go!"

"Tzu.." her hands is shaking looking at the people. Yoongi glanced at her while changing something on the piano. She walked up to the stage and lurked her eyes around the people then hold the mic while her hand shakes.

He started a song and Jihyo suddenly looked at him, "Yah.. That's not the song.." she whispered but he doesn't seem to hear it. She turn to the people and gulped already missing the few lines of first stanza. Yoongi looked at her and gave her a look, "What are you doing sing?!"

"I-That's not——" She took a deep breath and gulped again looking at the people whispering to each other, "Stupid girl, I shoulda known, I shoulda known, That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, lead her up the stairwell.."