27

Jihyo looked at her and smile, "Goodluck over there and take care.. You'll comeback here peaceful life again.."

Tzuyu smiled and waved her hands leaving but Yoongi runned all his best to her, "Tzuyu... Oh my god Im tired.." He gasped for air putting his arm above Jihyo's head.

She stopped walking and look at Yoongi curiously, "What?"

Jungkook grabbed her arm and pull her out of the line. She moved her hand away and go back but he keeps pulling her, "Stay here for a minute.." hugging her as he chase his breath.

Her eyes looked at the line then to him, "Flight is in a minute.. Let go.."

"Tzuyu.. Believe me nothing happened I swear!"

She give no emotion and just hold her luggage having a cold look to his face, "Okay.." then turn around. He turn her again, "I'll wait for you.. Come to me after two years Tzu... Please.."

Her eyes blink thinking if its a tear or a sweat on his eyes dropping down then he wiped it, "Hmm?" he smiled and hugged her, "Two years.."

She turn around and go back to the line still with no emotion. He watched her leave and felt a tap on his shoulder. Yoongi was calming him down, "She'll be back.. That's what she said.." pointing at Jihyo leaving, "Ohh- why's she leaving?"

Jungkook wiped his tears then look to the plane outside. Yoongi pull him, "Let's go... You aint waiting here two years right? Its too hot.."

He looked at Yoongi then nod his head sobbing. "Eww cry baby.." tapping Jungkook's back then laugh looking at Jihyo from afar, "Ahh right.. What's her friend's name? Jihyo right?"

Jungkook couldn't manage to respond to him. He's just so silent and walking quietly. His heart was beating faster and felt dropping to hell at the same time. He just couldn't react of what he lost. His hand are sweating from the pain he's enduring. "Will she be okay there?" first words came out from him like a baby.

Yoongi creased his forehead, "What? Of course she will.. Now lets go.. We rushed all the way here for her she just left letssssgooooo.." pulling him but he's really a strong one. He took a deep breath and look at him up and down, "Jungkook you can't keep doing this.. Lets go.."

"What if she doesn't comeback hyung?"

"What are you talking about? Lets go.. We're at this military shit.. They might shoot us as a trespass.."

He looked at Yoongi then walked as he space out again. Yoongi's hand was grabbing his arm pulling him to a right way. Jungkook wasn't in his right self, his face is so doleful that Yoongi wants to cry also. As they entered to the car Jungkook dialed on his phone. Yoongi creased his forehead and look at him up and down, "The hell are you calling for?"

Tzuyu felt her phone vibrated. She stared at it for few seconds thinking if she should answer it or not. Then slide her finger to the right. She listened to his breathing while looking at the window, "What?" her voice was downcast.

Jungkook looked up to the ceiling controlling his tears then to the road, "I just wanna hear your voice.."

"You've heard enough.." she was about to press end.

"Don't end it... I'll wait for you.."

"You don't need to.. I'm not hoping for you to wait.." Her voice is cold. Yoongi looked at Jungkook then take a deep breath focusing himself on the road.

"Tzu.. Come on.. Believe me.. What you saw was not it.. I could tell you the whole story from the very beginning to end just listen to me.." He beg, "Begging is not my thing but Tzuyu Im begging you.."

"I believe it.."

He sniffed and look at the phone then listen again, "What?"

"Isn't that's the answer you want? I believe in you.." then end the call. He look at the phone again and redial the phone but its off. Yoongi watched him hit his head on the window. Then rolled his eyes from weirdness coming out of Jungkook. "Kook.. You see how people are treating her right now right? She needs to be further away and take a break... Minji flipped her life around as you can see from what she did.."

Jungkook took a deep breath then look at his phone. His hand was holding the phone tightly then whined, "Isn't two years long?"

Yoongi stopped the car and punched him, "WAKE THE FUCK UP AND FOCUS YOURSELF BITCH!" he gave him a bad look, "I'm not angry at you.. I just hate that you're losing yourself from that girl.. Come on you weren't like this before stop acting like a kid.. Focus on your company that way you won't stress yourself out waiting.."

He sniffed then look at Yoongi and take a deep breath calming himself down. "Okay.. Now lets drive again.." holding the driving wheel and roll his eyes to Jungkook.

***

Jihyo sat on the chair looking at the front of her then pout. She looked at the people walking pass by her without looking at her direction, because they have no one to gossip to anymore. Her eyes glared at them then drink her coffee.

"Awwe she's lonely.." He sitted on the chair facing her, "Its okay it'll be fine.."

She ignored him and watching the kid outside playing with the doll while sitting on the wheelchair with an oxygen tube in her nose. He tapped the table, "Eyyy Im talking to you.."

Her head faced him and raised her eyebrow, "What do you want?"

He leaned on his chair and sighed, "Im bored.. My friend is still doleful like he just got from funeral.."

"Okay? So what? Should I care?"

He smiled, "Im just stating it.. Chill.." then leaned his face closer, "Why do you always hate me? Im nice.. Im rich.." showed his necklace. Jihyo raised her eyebrow again giving him a bitch look while drinking her coffee. "Jihyo its time.." the nurse called. She stood up and throw her coffee, Yoongi watched her leave creasing his forehead then stand up looking at the nurse. "Is she really a surgeon? Has she killed anybody yet?"

"Ehh?" She was confused.

"I mean.. Performing a surgery is really difficult and you really need to take your time carefully... Sometimes they fail saving people.."

She scratched her head, "She haven't.. I mean she just volunteered last year.. that means she has a capability.."

He nod his head then crossed his arm, "Do you know what room she's heading too?"

"Im sorry but no one is allowed except surgeons and nurses.."

"Im not entering.. Im just going to wait till she finish.."

"For hours?!"

"Mamamia.." he pinched his nose bridge. Getting stressed from talking to the nurse. He gave her an okay sign, "Okay okay, Im leaving.." turning around and left.

He entered to Jungkook's office then sit on the couch resting his body. Turning his head to Jungkook's spot then blink his eyes, "You're okay now? You got a hold of yourself?"

Jungkook looked at him, "Of what?"

He smirked then stretched, "That's my Jungkook.." pointing at him then laughed, "Tzuyu and you were barely close.. I mean yeah I think you should thank me.."

His forehead creased and look Yoongi smiling, "Thank you? You half ruined everything.."

"If it wasn't because of me getting you together at gapyeong.. Where's ya'll love going to be?" Raising his eyebrow then pressed on his phone checking out file. Jungkook point his pen to him with the look of so cold person, "I wonder how's your company doing and you keep dragging yourself to my office.."

"My company? It remains top 3.. While your too 1.." He shrugged, "I can be busy sometimes.. but not all the time.."