Chapter 1

Author's Note
I recommend reading Dreams Do Come True first just so you have a view of what's going on so I don't have to explain.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Midoriya's POV

Shoto and I had been dating for half a year. Since Shoto earned enough money being a singer, I was able to quit my job and stay home all day, doing chores and cuddling with Shoto. All was fine, until the media jumped in.
I woke up on a Saturday morning, reaching over to hug Shoto. I opened my eyes and discovered that he was already up, which wasn't a surprise. I got up and expected him to be cleaning or cooking for me like he usually does, but he was on the couch, crying. I immediately ran up to him. "Shoto? What happened?!" I asked, wiping his tears. He showed me his phone and his InstantGram page was filled with hate, like saying he was a 'gay fag' or 'trash.' I set down his phone on the coffee table and hugged him. "Don't believe anything they say...I know it hurts, but, you can't let them get into your head..." I said softly,"Shh..." I cooed, wiping his tears. "Thanks..." He finally said, hugging back. "No problem. I just hate seeing you upset and cry. It makes me want to cry sometimes." I was being honest. His crying is so pitiful. "Sorry.." He sniffled, wiping his eyes. "It's fine." I replied, sitting next to him. Suddenly I had an idea. "I know something that'll make you feel better." I said,smugly smirking. Shoto smirked back,"Izuku, you dirty little-." I cut him off by kissing him. Then we made out for 5 minutes. I didn't complain. Once we both broke the kiss, we went to Shoto's room and cuddled.
After a few hours of us talking, Shoto fell asleep with his face buried in my shoulder. I hugged him close, silently enjoying his cute little snores. The silence eventually made me fall asleep.
When I woke up, Shoto was laying on top of me, asleep, with his arms and legs sprawled out. I giggled quietly when he started his adorable snoring again. Shoto jumped when he woke up. "You Okay, babe?" I asked, brushing hair out of his eyes. "Yeah, just a nightmare..." Shoto said as he settled down again, hugging me. I sat up, but Shoto continued to hug me. His arms were wrapped around my neck and his legs were wrapped around my waist. I laughed a little bit,"So, you wanna stay here all day?" I asked. "Well, not all day, but most of it, yeah." Shoto answered, hugging me closer. Suddenly my dirty mind got to work once again. I flipped around so I was on top of Shoto, and I was pinning him down to the bed. Then we did 'the dirt,' as Ochaco says.
Todoroki and I sat on his couch, watching Yuri On Frozen Water because we somehow weren't done with the 12 episodes yet. He was laying on the couch, and I was curled up on top of him, enjoying the moment. That's when his dad had to come and ruin everything.