Chapter 3

Midoriya's POV
When I woke up, Shoto wasn't in bed, I just hoped he wasn't crying again. Him crying is just too darn pitiful. I got up and walked out, and luckily he was just dusting. I watched him silently as he cleaned. He looked so peaceful and adorable. When he almost dropped something, he looked super scared but he caught it in time. I started giggling and he looked up,"What?" He asked, setting the picture frame back down. "Oh, it's just that you should've seen your face! It was hilarious!" I started laughing and Shoto smiled. Then he walked up and started tickling me. "AH- STOP!" I managed to say in between laughs. He didn't notice me secretly reaching up to tickle his sides. Once I started tickling him he died of laughter and fell to the floor with me continuing to tickle him. I loved his laugh. It was so rare and adorable. Once I decided I had enough of tickling him, I helped him up because he could barely breath from all the laughing he did. I giggled again. "You're so cute." I said, sitting on the couch. He looked agitated from all the tickling I did, but I knew he wasn't actually mad. I found it adorable when he was mad at me for things like that. A few minutes later, Shoto sat down next to me with a plate full of Eggos. Like usual. Then I realized something. There was a door at the end of the hall that I never noticed. "What's that door?" I inquired. "My workout room." Shoto replied. That's why I never saw him going to the gym! He just had one here! "Wow. We're married and I never noticed that was there." I said, and Shoto and I both laughed.
Apparently I fell asleep at some point because I woke up on the couch with a blanket over me. Shoto was gone, so I looked around for him. I looked everywhere around the apartment but couldn't find him. So I started freaking out, but then I realized that we had a workout room so I checked there. When I opened the door, I immediately started blushing. Shoto was lifting weights with shorts on but he was shirtless. His abs always flustered me. When he noticed me, he sat up. "Oh, you're awake. You literally just fell asleep in the middle of our conversation, hehe." He said, smiling. I smiled back and said,"Sorry, I didn't get a lot of sleep." "Was it because of me? Did I keep you up? I'm sorry..." Shoto said, looking down. "Babe, It's Fine. You are much more important than one nights rest. I just made up for it so I'm good now." I replied, sitting down next to him. "Okay..." Shoto said, looking up at me. Than I accidentally spoke my mind. "You look really hot." I blurted out. Shoto raised an eyebrow then smirked smugly. God, I hated when he did that. It actually kind of turned me on a bit, to be completely honest. Shoto kissed me gently and quickly, probably to tease me. So I pinned him down to the bench and kissed him. We made out for a little longer than usual, probably like 13 minutes. I rolled off him and sat down next to him. Shoto sat up, putting an arm around me. "I love you." He said, kissing me softly on the forehead. "I love you too." I replied, resting my head on his shoulder.