Chapter 8

Midoriya's POV
After laying around for awhile, Shoto fell asleep again. I hugged him close, his face buried in my chest.
Later on, we were sitting on the couch together. Shoto didn't look so well, though. He looked really pale. "Shoto, are you ok?" I put my hand against his forehead, which was burning hot. "I could be better, but I think I just need some wate-." He cut himself off as he ran to the bathroom and threw up. When he came back I laid him down and put a blanket on him. I had the urge to say 'I knew you weren't ok!' But now wasn't the time. Then I set a bucket beside the couch so he didn't throw up all over the couch. I also got him a water and set it on the coffee table, which I scooted closer to the couch so he could reach it easier. "Thanks.." He said. "No problem." I replied, smiling at him and sitting beside the couch. "You might have the flu, since it's getting close to the flu season." I said, putting my hand up and checking his forehead again. "Maybe..." Was all he said, moving my hand away. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh, I just don't want you getting sick." He said, looking at me. "Babe, I'll be fine. Just no coughing or barfing on me and I'll be good." We both laughed a little bit. I stood up and kissed him on the forehead,"You should get some rest. When you wake up I'll give you some medicine." "Okay..." Shoto replied, snuggling into the blanket and falling asleep quickly.
After a few hours, Shoto woke up and I gave him some flu medicine since he was showing all the symptoms of the flu. I thought for a few moments. The day before we didn't use protection. Could that mean...no. Men can't get pregananant. (Anybody get the reference?) Right? At least I didn't think so. After that I was proven wrong, and my life would change forever.

Sorry for not writing for awhile!
I've been super busy with other things like music and art and spending time with family. I will write often now like I did before since it's summertime. Cya!