Chapter 4

Midoriya's POV
(Smut reference)
The next day Shoto and I were on a walk. There was this person carrying groceries across the street, so Shoto went to help. While I was standing there, waiting for him, this weird, shady guy walked up to me. "Hey, what're you doing out here, alone?" He had a really deep voice, which made him more sketchy. He grabbed my wrist before I could say anything. I was terrified. As he pulled me away, Shoto ran up and knocked the guy out with one punch. It was hot. I immediately hugged him, feeling comforted by his presence. He took my hand and he rushed home. Right when we walked in, Shoto took off his coat and started unbuttoning his shirt. Then he kissed me. This time it was more desperate though. All the other times it was usually me in control. I took off his shirt completely, following mine. Then I decided to make him pissed by taking control again, like always. I put my tongue inside his mouth and dominated him. Once I did, I could see the look of agitation in his face. I smiled to myself and broke our kiss saying,"Aw, are you agitated?" I smugly smirked at him and started kissing and nibbling his neck.
Later on, we were in his bedroom with the covers over us. Shoto was hugging me and I was hugging back. "Hey babe..." I said, breaking the silence. "Yes?" Shoto asked, looking at me. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "I love you." Shoto smiled,"Love you too." He hugged me closer. There was a sudden beep from his phone, and he checked it, his expression mutual. I immediately knew what it probably was. Before I said anything, I grabbed his phone and looked at all the notifications. I knew it was hate. Things like: 'Your family tree must be a cactus because everyone on it is a prick' and 'No wonder your dad abuses you.' I mean, what the hell was wrong with them?! How did that guy even know about Shoto's dad?! I set his phone down and looked at Shoto. He was facing away from me, probably to cover up him crying. I looked over his shoulder and saw him crying. So pitiful...I hugged him close. "Shoto, I'm sorry...I want this to stop as much as you do..." I said, flipping him around so he was facing me and wiping his tears. I hugged him again, rubbing his back gently since I knew that helped calm him down. There was a knock on the door, not like Shoto's dad though. I got my shirt on and told Shoto to stay where he was. When I answered the door, I figured out it was my mom. "Mom!" I yelled, hugging her immediately. "Hi, Izuku! I was in town so I decided to drop by. I'm visiting an old friend." Inko said, letting go of me. "Awesome! I'll go get Shoto..." I ran to our room but Shoto had heard me and was already getting dressed. So I walked back with Shoto. Inko hugged Shoto and said,"It's so nice to see you again...how are you?" Inko asked as she released Shoto. "Great, thank you." I knew Shoto when he was lying, this was definitely one of those times. But what did I expect him to say? 'Oh I was just crying because of haters on the internet.' Shoto hated to talk about his feelings to other people. "Good! Well, I'm sorry, but I better get going. My friend is probably waiting for me! Bye!" She left and Shoto and I said bye. As soon as she was gone, Shoto sighed. "Shoto, I know how you're feeling right now-." Shoto cut me off mostly because he just...snapped. "No, you don't, Izuku! You don't know what it's like when your dad expects you to do everything when you're five years old! You don't know what it's like to have an abusive father and a mother who can't be there for you because she's in the mental hospital! You don't know what it's like to take hate in from people who know about your past, because they know that it's the most sensitive part of your life! And you'll never know what it's like to have a messed up life like I have, because you were just so lucky and didn't have to deal with this stuff as a kid!!" Shoto yelled, on the verge of crying. I knew that I should have stayed calm, and said sorry. Mostly because I knew what I said was the wrong thing to say. Instead, I did something really shitty. "Well I'm SOOO sorry that your life is terrible! I hear about it all the time! I get it, your childhood was horrible, but you don't have to point it out all the time! I know what you've been through, there's no need to make me feel repeatedly bad for you all the freaking time!" I shouted back. "Well I'm sorry that I annoy you!" Shoto replied. "YOU SHOULD BE!" I shouted, and there was silence. Shoto sped off to his room, shutting the door quickly. I was very agitated. I walked into the guest room, slamming the door. As I sat down on the floor, I heard crying from across the hall, coming from Shoto's room. Then I started crying myself. Because I didn't know what to do. I thought I had just ruined our relationship forever.