Chapter 6

Midoriya's POV
Later on, Shoto went to go get groceries and Ochaco came over for a quick visit. We were sitting on the couch, drinking tea. "So how are y-." She cut herself off once she noticed the hickeys on my neck from Shoto, and she gave me one of her conceited smiles,"I see you and Shoto have been getting along nicely." She said smugly. I hit her arm playfully,"Shut Up!" I said, blushing furiously. She giggled,"Hey, I couldn't help but point it out, hehe." As soon as she finished her sentence, Shoto walked in with some groceries and saw me blushing. He rolled his eyes, sighed, and said,"Ochaco, what did you do this time?" He asked, smirking. "Oh, I was just pointing out some...marks...on his neck, hehehe." She smugly laughed at the end. Shoto started blushing a bit and rushed into the kitchen, putting groceries away. After talking for a few more minutes, Ochaco said goodbye and left. I sat down on the couch and Shoto hugged me from behind. "Hello." I said, smiling at him. "Hi." He replied, patting my head.
Later at night, Shoto was sitting on the couch, reading a book. "Goodnight." I said as I walked up and kissed him on the forehead. "Night." He replied, pecking me on the cheek.
Late in the middle of the night I heard Shoto walk in. I wondered what he was doing up so late, but I just pretended to be asleep. He walked up, kissed me softly and brushed some hair out of my face. "I love you." He whispered, then climbed in beside me and hugged me. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. Why was Shoto so amazing like that?
In the morning, Shoto was already awake. I looked around and found him working out again. Except this time I watched him through the crack in the door so I could just watch him without him noticing. God, he was hot. Since he was shirtless, I couldn't stop staring. And apparently I opened the door too wide because he noticed me. "I-I'm not here!" I yelled, running off and blushing furiously. Suddenly, he caught me and started tickling me. Of course I started dying. But, since his shirt was off he was probably more ticklish. As soon as I touched his sides, he fell on the floor and died of laughter. I sat on top of him, continuing to tickle him. The only reason I continued was to hear his laugh. I loved it so much, but it was so rare. Finally I stopped and laid down on top of him. Shoto hugged me and we laid there for a few minutes, enjoying each other's presence. "So, how long were you watching me?" Shoto asked finally, sitting up and still holding me. "6 Minutes...hehe..." I awkwardly said, smiling. Shoto smiled back and hugged me closer. God, just him being shirtless turned me on a little bit. "Uh, I'll be right back!" I said, running off before he noticed. When I calmed myself down and came back Shoto had a shirt on somehow, and that's when I came up with the theory that he was secretly magical. Shoto smirked at me and said,"I put a shirt on, so that wouldn't happen again." My face turned red. "Shut up!" I said, still blushing furiously as I sat down next to him on the couch. He chuckled and put his arm around me, as he put on My Villain Academia.