Chapter 1

Imagine while at the Comic Con with your boyfriend Jensen, you run into your ex Tom whose feelings for you have not changed one bit.  

"Tom" you breathed out as you stared with almost wide eyes at the man.

"Try to sound a little less surprised, love." he said with a sad smile and you shook your head, glancing over your shoulder to see your boyfriend with his best friend acting like goofballs.

"I'm sorry" you bit your lower lip "I just, I didn't really expect to see you here. Not that you don't deserve to be here, no." you shook your head.

"I know that, you always believed in me more than I did with myself." he put his hands in his pockets and shrugged.

"Yeah" your eyes casted down as you wrapped your arms around your waist "And I'd always end up being more nervous than you when you were nominated." you said softly, the memories rushing back and you looked up for a second to see a smile on Tom's face.

"Yeah and I'd end up comforting you." he chuckled "Good times." his smile turned into a smirk as you felt a blush form on your cheek. You looked back again for a moment only to spot Jensen approaching you and your heart almost dropped, especially at the question Tom uttered next.

"Remind me, why did we ever break up?"