Chapter 2

Imagine getting a role in a movie with your ex Tom and Jensen, your current boyfriend, getting jealous and worried.  

You stared at the text message in your phone for what seemed like an eternity. When you had accepted the role you never thought there would come this moment that you'd actually think you'd want to take your answer back. You always had loved acting, a little more than singing, so whenever a movie came up that you liked the script – which you really did now – and you could work in without having to leave Supernatural, you immediately accepted. Now, however you'd started having serious doubts about your decision.

Your manager had told you you were supposed to meet your costar tomorrow morning for a coffee and the two of you to talk about some scenes. He'd sent you the address today but once you spotted the name you had not been able to reply to him. You were frozen in your place.

"Baby?" you heard a voice behind you but every muscle in your body refused to move.

"Baby? (Y/n) are you alright?" the voice got closer and when you felt a hand on your shuoulder you jumped, your phone falling from your hands.

"Wh-what?" you blinked, looking up to meet your boyfriend's worried eyes.

"I asked you if you are alright, but it's obvious you're not." he said with a gentle smile, bending to pick your phone but not looking at it out of respect.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he cupped your face as he sat in front of you on the bed.

"It's- nothing's wrong, you don't have to worry." you mumbled, avoiding to look him in the eyes.

"Princess-" he chuckled, kissing the top of your head "You're a terrible liar, do you know that?"

"And a terrible actor?" you asked with a half smile, trying to change the subject as smoothly as you could.

"Absolutely not! Besides, I am your number one fan and you know so I guess my opinion wouldn't matter much anyway. But-" he grinned "You've got two oscars and a golden globe amongst many other awards, I think that might mean you are a good actress." he winked and you chuckled, your eyes casting down.

"I guess." you fidgeted with yours fingers but cursed at yourself in your mind for how you were unable to come up with something else to say, since you knew Jensen would bring back the topic.

"Now-" here we go "-Are you going to tell me about it, or not? I am not pressuring you, sweetheart, but I just need to know what's bothering you in case I can help."

"I want to tell you Jens, but this- I don't know how well you'd really take to it. I don't know if you'd be able to help me to be honest... you might be too angry to." you played with the ring in your finger.

He took hold of your hands and brought them up to kiss them, along with engagement ring "I promise, no matter what it is I am going to try my best not to get angry." he squeezed your hands and let out a shaky breath.

"I know you won't, Jens. I know that you'll try your best but sometimes it's just- things are too hard to handle and-"

"(Y/n), what's going on? You're starting to worry me here. Did something happen to anyone?" he frowned but you shook your head.

"No, no I swear. Don't worry, it's just-" you sighed, willing yourself to look him in the eyes "Remember that movie I got a part in the previous week?"

"Yeah I- I think." he nodded his head, his green eyes baring into yours as if he was trying to study you.

"Well, my manager told me I was supposed to meet my costar tomorrow. You know the one I will be having all those not-so-appropriate scenes with?" you asked and you saw him clench his jaw and look for a minute away.