Chapter 8

Imagine Jensen, your fiance, taking drastic measures concerning your and your baby's future when he finds out you cheated on him with your ex and costar, Tom, who takes action himself too.

"I kissed her, alright? We. Fucking. Kissed." Tom spat "Happy?"

It took a full minute for Jensen to release a breath, stumbling backwards as he whispered hoarsely "What?"

Tom ran a hand down his face and let out a heavy sigh "I didn't want you to find out this way. She said it would be best if-"

"What?!" Jensen roared this time, cutting the younger man off.

Tom clenched his jaw, looking him straight in the eyes "I am not going to deny it, I was never a fan of lies, and as a man I am going to take responsibility for my actions yes." he took a deep breath, clenching his fists getting in a defensive stance "But she by no means is to blame for any of this, especially in her current state."

"She doesn't huh?" Jensen scoffed, laughing bitterly "Of course she doesn't, she never does no. Only thing is she fucking kissed her ex engaged and lied straight into my face about all of it!"

"She-" Tom bit hard on his lower lip "She didn't mean to lie to you, she didn't want to hurt you. What happened between her and I-" he shook his head softly "It couldn't be controlled, but you can't think so little of her when she-"

"Made me feel like crap when she'd done something like this?!" Jensen growled, running a frustrated hand down his face as he paced back and forth "And on top of that she denied every fucking word I told her, pretending to be innocent! I thought I was irrational, that my jealousy got over me that I couldn't see clearly because I know how much you've always mattered to her, that I blamed the woman I love for nothing. I thought that there was still something there and foughtwith her about it, stayed awake all night worrying about her well-being only to find out later that she'd run to you! She seeked shelter in your house, told you about her pregnancy before me and prefered to talk with youinstead of even looking me in the eyes! I lost my fucking mind, Tom, over everything that happened, over-" he stopped to stuff his hand in his pocket and fish out your engagement ring and show it to him.

"This. Over her leaving this, I was ready to beg and plead for her to come back, to get her this back to her, and wait, put the wedding on hold for however long she wanted. I would do anything she wanted, so long as we were alright, because I thought I was the one to blame for all of this and she-" he scoffed a bitter laugh, his eyes glossy from all the tears "Was sleeping safe in your arms even after all of this."

"We didn't sleep together, Jensen." Tom glared at the man before him "And hell if she got any sleep herself, even if she should because of her pregnancy. Why do you think she ended up here? Yes, partly because of the pregnancy but you have no idea how sick she looked when she came to me because of everything you told her! You think it didn't affect her?" Tom narrowed his eyes, taking a step forward when he saw Jensen shake his head, anger mixing with sadness, pain and bitterness "You have no idea, then, Jensen. I feared for her health, that's how bad things were. I didn't sleep either, I stayed out of her room making sure she was alright and no she wasn't, Jensen." the British hissed "Because she couldn't bear to think she had hurt you, the man she loves, the father of her child, the one that-"

"Yeah, right." Jensen scoffed, sniffing and turning away from Tom, so as he could not see him wipe away a tear.

"...What?" it was Tom's turn to breath out in a shocked whisper as he stared with wide eyes at his rival.

"You say it was just a kiss, but why the hell should I believe you?" Jensen narrowed his eyes, clenching his jaw.

"What did you just say?" Tom took a dangerous step closer to Jensen.