Chapter 4

Imagine being engaged to Jensen and being involved in a scandal when you're seen out on a "date" with your ex, Tom Hiddleston.  

Was he angry? He didn't know. Was he mad beyond belief you lied? He didn't know. Was he heartbroken? He didn't know. Was he all of that and much more? He knew.

But was he breathing, could he even move and was he going to say a word anytime soon? Oh that he didn't know at all. The only thing Jensen found himself capable of doing was stare at the computer's screen with what felt like a hole in his chest. He didn't want to believe it, that he knew, and he wanted to attribute it just to the media wanting to make money out of something that didn't exist. But Jensen wasn't all that sure it didn't exist or was true because he had seen the way Tom looked at his fiance. He had seen the way Tom moved around you, talked and the proximity he kept. Well, it was nonexistent sometimes, because there would always be an arm around your shoulders or waist or at the very least a hand on top of yours.

"Baby, have you seen my favorite necklace?" your voice rang in the house and it made him jump, finally blinking as he took a much-needed deep breath in. Considering how much his chest hurt he thought it wasn't just because of the video he'd just watched but also him holding his breath.

"Baby?" your voice was softer and more clear as you were closer "Jens? Are you even listening to me?" worry laced your voice as you walked into the room, finishing putting your earrings on.

"Honey if you don't speak back I- I am seriously going to start worrying here." your voice shook as you approached him but before you could place a hand on his shoulder, he stood up abruptly and made you stumble backwards as he pushed past you to get a beer from the fridge. Well, that wasn't good for sure.

"Jensen" you frowned, pursing your lips "What's going on?"

"What's- What's going-" he laughed humorlessly, shaking his head "She's asking what's going on. Right." he scoffed before taking a large sip of his beer.

"Yes I am."

"Tell me, love-" he said the word with menace but not all directed at you "Are you going out with him tonight?"

"Him? Who?" you frowned "Jens, I told you it was a girls night out, tonight. I'm going out with Gen and Candice, what are you-" you didn't get the chance to complete your sentence before he actually cut you off.

"Stop lying!" he roared and it took aback, your eyes widened as you jumped and took a step backwards. His eyes widened as he realized what he'd done as well, because truth was he had never – not once – raised his voice at you especially with so much anger in it. He saw your wide eyes look with almost fear at him, not just shock, and it made the knife on his chesttwist even more painfully.

He clenched his jaw and shut his eyes for a moment "Watch it." he said in a exceptionally rough voice as he pushed the computer in your direction.

You hesitated, all air caught in your throat and arms wrapped around yourself in a way that showed how stunned and unpleasantly surprised you were. You took tentative steps towards the computer and just one glance at the title of the video had your heart dropping to your stomach "Mrs future Ackles or... Hiddleston after all?"

"What's this?" you whispered, facing his back that was as stiff as it could be.

"Watch it." he said in a low gruff voice and taking a deep breath you looked away from him and back at the screen to press play.

You skipped on the intro and clicked on the part that interested you "The past weekend had been all about Academy awards winner, (Y/n) (Y/l/n), and we are not just talking about her much anticipated movie that is expected to hit theaterson November. The actress seemingly has had to face the toughest challenge of her life as she gets to star with her ex boyfriend, Tom Hiddleston, in a movie that rather includes various couply scenes." the host explained "But is it so tough after all?" she asked and you clasped a hand over your mouth when the photos appeared. First it was of just you and Tom separately, then together some taken a couple years ago when you were still together, and in the end it was the most recent ones that were taken just a couple days ago. And you had not realized a thing.