Chapter 1: A Vision

I never regretted being a vampire. This thing called eternity for me is a second chance. A chance to start anew. To live beyond the unthinkable. To love until your heart's desire. To find the true you.

My family and my ever charming Jasper is the most important thing in my life. Jasper means a lot to me. He is literally my everything.

I stared at our bedroom ceiling for a few more seconds and then closed my eyes and sighed deeply. I have seriously mastered being like an actual human. My lips curled into a smile as satisfaction filled through my body.

Lately, everything has been going smoothly. It has been too quiet these days which has given me a lot of time to ponder about unnecessary things.

But one thought has always bothered me ever since I became who I am; my creator. The question in my head became stronger when we ecountered the vampire Jasper who hunted down Bella a few years back.

So it seems that James knew who created me. Unfortunately, James killed him or her.

I know that James killed him/her, I still want to know his/her name. I should at least have a gotten a name or something.

Suddenly, flash of pictures appeared. Instantaneosly I sat right up on my bed and carefully observed the vision.

What? The Volturi? What are they discussing?

The pictures were so fast that even I couldn't understand.

I concentrated to sort the pictures out for me to understand them clearly.

I was distracted when I felt Jasper's arm around my waist.

" What are you confused about? Are you alright?" he whispered in my ear.

" I saw the Volturi, they were discussing something.

It's strange 'cause the pictures were so fast I couldn't get it."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, I need to talk to Carlisle about this." He nodded and we both went downstairs.

" Carlisle?" I called out.

Carlisle was in the room with us in a flash with Esme on his side.

" Yes Alice, what is it?"

"I need to tell you something." I said but before I could continue, I saw another flash of pictures.

A shiny black car, coming straight this way.

I concentrated to see who it might be but.. a lady I don't know who she is.

I never met her before. Who is she?

" Alice, honey are you alright?" Jasper asked panicked.

" Oh sorry Jazz, I just saw something again." I tuned to face Carlisle.

" Carlisle, I saw the Volturi discussing but they keep on changing their minds and I don't get their conversation." I said.

" Alice" Edward said. Edward was holding Bella's hand and Nessie's on the other.

Nessie has grown so much this past 4 years.

She already looks like a 9 or 10 year old.

Maybe the Volturi are discussing a bout Nessie.

But they have not talked about her ever since and no doubt that maybe it about Nessie.

"Alice!" Edward exclaimed. It's not impossible Edward. I told him.

Bella turned to face Edward. "It's ok Love, It's nothing" he told Bella.

I could see that Emmett and Rose were coming home from their hunting trip any second now.

" HI GUYS!" he shouted, Rose behind him.

" What's wrong?" he continued upon seeing how serious we all were.

I sighed. " Ok now everybody is here. Just a while ago I also saw that someone is coming here but I don't know who she is. I never met her, how about you Edward? I asked while remembered the face of the girl."

"No" he said. "Well, I have a hunch that she may be from the Volturi." I continued.

"What?!" Bella exclaimed.

"Don't worry Bella she's alone, and we can take care of her she's no match for us okay."

Bella just nodded.

"But Alice, maybe she's just a friend of ours." Carlisle rejected.

"Yes, even I could see that nothing's going to happen now but we should be ready." I answered him. " Yeah, we're always ready." Emmett added. Carlisle sighed.

Then we all heard the car tracks coming closer.

When it stopped, we heard the door of the car opened then closed. Silently she approached the door.

Carlisle went to the door to get it.

When he opened the door, " Katrina!", he shouted. Katrina? Who is she?

" It's great that we meet again." he continued.

" Yes, I'm happy too." she answered him.

" But why are you here?" Carlisle asked. "Uhm.. Well, is Alice there?"

What? Me? But even I didn't know her. Why does she want me?