Chapter 7: Not an end but a beginning

Life is wonderful isn't it? It may sometimes not follow your way but still life offers you great things even those that you never expected.

It is truly inevitable but that's the beauty about life. No one really knows what's going to happen but for of course for my case I actually know what's going to happen.. All we have to do is sit back, relax and go with life's crazy rides.

I finally have a chance to know where I came from. By whom I was created. My human life may have been wrecked and horrid but I know that still I need to know. I can't lose this chance- I can't, I can't, I can't.

The night is black and sound. It's almost midnight I suppose. You could hear the nearby creak. It's water flowing simultaneously with the whisper of the wind. The trees are dancing with the wind, swaying its leaves from left to right.

I breathed out heavily.

OMG..

I noticed I was staring blankly at the window passed Katrina. How long was I motionless?

"A while you know." Edward answered. "Oh, I'm so sorry Katrina. It's just that I was just thinking about something. I'm so so sorry."

"That's ok Alice, I know what I just said may have been a great thought that you may ponder. I totally understand." She assured me.

"You know Alice, I think you were pretty annoying when you were still human!" Emmett exclaimed. Rosalie wasn't enjoying Emmett's stupid joke and I could see that she was going to throw the flower vase at him if he won't stop any minute.

"Shut up Emmett, do you wanna know what Rose is gonna do if you won't stop pissing me off?" Emmett glanced at Rosalie with his stupid grin.

"Oh, you shouldn't have told him." Rose responded.

"What?" Emmett said. "What were you going to do?"

"Oh, never mind just stop bugging Alice now." Rose stated.

"Fine, anything for you Rose." He answered mockingly.

Everyone started laughing at their short LQ.

"Thanks Rosalie." I said.

"Ok now continuing with the story Katrina?"

"Sure, so uhm days after days I tried to bring you outside of course during the night for to get some fresh air something. You must have been suffocating in there. When I was able to reach out my hand for you, you actually grabbed it and stood. From that moment I knew you can change your future. Gradually night after night you were getting stronger and stronger. Your color was returning and it was amazing to see the transformation."

Katrina once again showed myself and I was astounded to see a young girl very healthy, lively. It was clear that her black hair was short and had little curls on the sides. Her lips were a kissable pink. Her eyes were sparkling bright blue. And her whole face was bright and happy.

"One night I was able to let you out from your cell one's again but that night must have been the worst timing I had ever had."

Katrina frowned.

"I'm sorry Alice." Katrina said.

"Don't worry Katrina, I don't blame anyone." I said smiling. I could feel Japer's hand clutching mine tighter and tighter.

I could feel everyone's stare on me once again.

This is it. This is where it all began.