Welcome.

Max sat in his tent[bunker, or what you perfer] staring at his palms, they were sweaty and red.He was outside last night and there was a stuck bird under a rock, about the size of a small dog.So, he helped something, for once, scrapping his hands on the rock in the process.Max sighed and got up before the trumpet roared to get everyone up.

  Snake and Petrol were standing in front of Edward's tent, waiting.Max tired to walk past them before getting spotted.

"Max..What are you doing?" Snake asked.

Max froze and turned to Billy/Snake. "Nothing really, I left my flashlight out of the...Camp!" Snake glared for a second and turned back around.Max ran out outside, cause he did forget his flashlight outside and he wondered what Camp Campbell was doing, he did know Edward was wanting to have another bet with them today but mostly to look at the new chick counselor. Max got out and scanned the lake, nothing.He sighed and started walking to the spot where he set the bird.

  Max stared at the bloodied feathers in a Lil' nest he found in the tree. "What the hell happened to you??"Max picked up the nest noticing a whole bird beak on the bottom.He dropped the nest quickly, kind of spooked.Max wiped his hands on his shorts and shivered. "Dammit, what kind of animal would do that?An owl?A fox??A fox cant climb.." Max stood there and grabbed his flashlight off the rock."Fucking nature."

------At Camp Campbell------

  David walked around waking up the campers one by one as Niki Got the quartermaster to wake up to make breakfast for them.David walked to the front of the Messhall counting each camper getting a little bit tired of losing some each day, or in other words them running off to pull a prank on him and Nikki. "One,two,there,four,five,six,seven....Wheres Jhon?" David looked around afraid to get hit in the face with a pie again. "Jhon!Come out!!" Jhon, a ten-year-old ran out of the showers,dressed.

"What?!" 

"Seven." Jhon glared at the man.

David smiled and started to say out all of the tasks they were going to do that day.

---------Back at the Woodscouts--------

Max walked back into the 'camp' and stood in front of Edwards tent with Snake and the rest of the units. Edward walked out fully dressed and glared at them all. "So..today we are going to Camp Campbell and..bet for their campers." Max watched him walk all side his tent's front to the other end.He kept explaining what they were going to say before they sent out a few units.

Max, Petrol, Snake, and Edward.

 David was getting fishing rods one he saw them dock their boat.He called for Niki and the rest of the campers over. Max stared at David and scanned over his body... 'Skinny, tall, and looks like he's  the happiest person on earth.' Edward started to as for the bet to be set as a deal. Nikki stared at Max. Max stared back at her..he felt uncomfortable there.

--------------------------------------

Ahhh..sorry if some of its bad im trying my best.