God Dammit.

Max layed there, now in his boxers only, Niki was sleeping with her head on the table holding bandages.David was skipping to Nikki's cabin and walked in. "Good Mornin- Oh.." Niki shot her head up. 

"Wha!?" 

  David looked at her"whose the boy??"Niki blushed a little and looked at Max. 

"One of the woodscouts."

"Why is he here??"

"He was unconscious in the woods and had bruises all over him, with a busted lip, as well as a black eye."

"Oh goodness, is he okay?!"

"I mean, he's asleep and his pain look went away."

David walked over and looked at Max's stomach. "You forgot to cover that.."

"He teared up when I touched it, I mean my hands were cold..."

David grabbed the bandages from Niki and started to rap up Max's stomach, his hands were warm so Max really didn't react but a few grunts from David tightening it lightly.Niki raised a brow. "What is he gonna were cause I bet you he hates those clothes." David thought for a little.

"He can wear one of  mine.." Niki looked at him.

"Ill wash his shorts then."

David smiled and hurried to get one of his Camp shirts.

========

Max wiggled a little, waking up.Niki watched him as she put an icepack on his black eye.Max open his one eye, it was alittle bit blurry. "W-What?..." He sounded tired. 

"Hello...Max?"

Max looked at her, she was looking at his uniform's tag.He blinked and looked at his body.Insta red face.Niki laughed as David walked back in with a shirt like the one he has on.Max looked at him...More blush. David was confused on this though.

=====================================

Tell me if you like the story so far!