Camp

Max stood there, wearing a shirt that went down halfway his thighs and his normal shorts, dressed like a girl with their boyfriend's shirt on.Max listened to David explained where he was and what he was gonna do, he mostly payed most of his attention to the word 'coffee'.  "And your tent will be by Jhon's!" 

"David I think we have to give him back to his ca-"

"NO!" Max covered his mouth once he said that. Niki blinked and looked at him surprised.

"No?" Niki tilts her head.

"Y-Yeah..." Max looked away.David just smiled more, starting to get all happy than usual.

"Can we keep him then?!" 

"I wouldn't say keep, but okayy."

David wanted to hug Max but remembered all the bruises on his body and just ruffled his hair up instead.Max, made angry kid noises."That means we have to get kid clothes for you.."

"My pAr-...Parents always bought me a hoodie."

"Great!You can show me what kind in the store tomorrow!!" 

Niki just shrugged and started to put away the med-kit as David walked out of the cabin to get everyone.Jhon was fairly pissed that he had to get up at 5 instead of getting up at 6. Kyle and Mackenzie were happy cause they could spend more time on art since it was art day and they had no adventures, or anything crazy that day.Just art.

------------------WoodScouts------------------

 Edward stared at the three, Derek, Fox, and Jack. "Wheres Max."

"Sir, we lost him."

"He's dead?"

"No-" Blurted out Jack.

"Sir, Max ran off we don't know what he was thinking, he was...some sort of monster."

(quality lie.)

 Edward stared at them for a little."Search the area."

==========================

-Back to Camp whatsit-

David smiled happily "Campers!We have a new Camp Campbell member!Meet Max!!"Max could tell he was a little bit..too happy to be a human being as it is.Max sighed and watched people glare or smile at him.Betty raised their hand. "Yes, Betty?" 

"Why is he wearing your shirt?"

"Cause..he didn't have one so I gave him one of my spares."

"Oh.."

David made a little laugh before walking into the Messhall to get the art supplies, Niki walked after him with her phone.A few minutes passed and David yelled to the kids to hurry inside the Messhall.They did as told and were a slight scared of David's tone. "It's gonna rain." Everyone sighed and stared out the window as the sky started to darken. Max kept his eye on David...Feeling alittle bit warm just staring at him.

================================

Oof.