What?[updated]

Max was leaning over the dock, preparing to puke out his own guts and blood.He didn't want to be seen like this really but his guts ached so much that it was starting to become hard to stand like a dog even. "F-Fuck..." Max gripped the edge of the dock tightly, he didn't want to draw attention to himself, although he was failing not to.He whimpered as he held back the urge to scream out in pain.David came out of his cabin and once he saw Max like that, father instincts kicked in. 

 "Max?!Are you okay??" He picked Max up gently, Max groaned in pain.David bit his bottom lip, not knowing what to do, he ran into his cabin and set Max down gently on his bed and put the ice pack on his head.He ran to his desk and grabbed a book.Max seemed to relax from the touch of the ice pack.Max watched David scan through the book before he looked panicked and ran out of the cabin.Max heard David yell for Niki, Max looks at his hand..clenched it into a fist..it felt weird.His eyes were heavy too.It was getting dark outside and in the room.

====Time skip brought to you by my bird killing my foot.====

 Max woke up inside a fucking DOG CAGE. He looked around, there were Niki and David reading a book..it was hard to tell the cover's name. "David?..." David got startled by Max calling his name but looked at him. "Yes, Max??"

"Why am I in a cage..?"

"Cause Niki thinks your a..what was it?"

"A werewolf-"

"That's- That's not even a real thing.."

"SSHSHSHSHSh!"

Max glared at Niki.Niki was scanning on a page and pressed her finger against it. "Does your tail bone hurt??"

"No."

"Does your jaw?"

"Yes."

"About bout eyes?"

"Nnope."

"Hmm.."

================

EEE-