Trent 'Maxi' Maxwell

I had the day off of work and I found myself walking towards the tower at Tamarama with the lunch that my brother Chris and whoever he was working with today had ordered after he had phoned me and demanded that I visit the tower as I hadn't been down to the beach in a week, before whoever was with him mumbled about bringing food which resulted in me suggesting McDonald's and receiving their orders. 

(BEACH OUTFIT)

As my toes touched the sand I took my shoes off and carried them in one hand whilst holding a bag of McDonald's in the other, making my way towards the tower

As my toes touched the sand I took my shoes off and carried them in one hand whilst holding a bag of McDonald's in the other, making my way towards the tower. I opened the door and walked in, "I grace you with Macca's and my presence" I announced placing the bag of food on the table whilst wrapping my arms around my brother. "(Y/N)" I heard another voice say, I turned to see Maxi stood with his arms open, "Well, well, well if it isn't my favourite lifeguard" I smiled as I walked into his open arms, "Hey, I thought I was your favourite?" Chappo asked feigning hurt.

Staying in Maxi's arms I turned so I could see my brother, "You're my brother, I have to say that" I grinned, laughing. "But when you say it to me, you mean right?" Maxi asked turning me back around to face whilst his hands gripped onto my waist, "Of course" I smiled kissing him on the cheek before sitting down in his chair next to Chappo. "Oh no, no, no, no. That is my chair" Maxi said trying to move me but failing, "But I bought you food" I tried to bargain "Fine, we can share it" he sighed giving up. "Share it?" I asked but my question was answered as he lifted me up, sat down and then placed me in his lap as he reached out for the food. 

"Do I have to remind you that she's my sister?" Chappo asked looking at the position that Maxi had placed us in, "Do I have to remind you that I'm her favourite lifeguard" Maxi joked back making us both laugh as Chappo fake cried with his head in hands. 

Once we had finished our food Maxi announced that he had a fun idea, this so-called fun idea consisted of all three of us lip-syncing to You Don't Treat Me No Good No More by Sonia Dada. As we all dramatically lip-synced to the song, we also did hand actions and danced about with each other. By the time the song finished we were all laughing and out of breath as the radio started going off asking Chappo to go to Hoppo's office, "Ooh, you're in trouble" I sing songed jokingly towards him. "Oh ha ha" he said sarcastically before standing up "I'll be back" he said whilst pointing his finger at me menacingly. "Well we'll be here, singing" Maxi joked as I took Chappo's now free seat.

"Ooh, what song next?" I asked as Chappo closed the door and left, "It's a surprise" Maxi says and winks at me before he fiddles around with his phone. I hear the music start playing,  "What's this?" I asked not recognising it at first. Maxi grinned at me and let the song play on, as soon as he sung the first line I realised that the song was the Twenty One Pilots version of Can't Help Falling In Love "Really?" I asked looking at him, he just nodded, grinning, "Alright, fuck it. This is what we're doing?" I asked before joining in. 

Maxi and I were attempting to 'ballroom' dance around the tower as the song went on, in reality we were just spinning each other around and holding each other close. In fact I think the only thing we got right dancing wise was the fact that our hands were where they were supposed to be. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, resting just above my lower back whilst mine were wrapped around his neck.

 He had his arms wrapped around my waist, resting just above my lower back whilst mine were wrapped around his neck

As the song ended we both came to a stop but neither of us pulled away from each other. Instead we had moved closer, our foreheads touching, leaning on one another. We stayed like this for a moment, holding each other, silently appreciating each other before I felt his hands pull me even closer to him, so that our bodies were completely pressed against each other. It was then that I noticed that he had begun to lean in, his lips brushed mine causing my arms to tighten around his neck as I tried to bring him as close to me as possible. I have no idea how long the kiss lasted and I was too in the moment to even think about it as we slightly pulled away from each other so that we could look into each others eyes. 

"So I was wondering , if you would maybe want to be my girlfriend and go on a date with me?" Maxi asked, holding me tightly in his arms. "I would love to" I smiled before leaning in to kiss him again. The kiss was deep and passionate, I was so entranced by Maxi and his touch that I hadn't realised that the door had opened and my brother had walked back in. 

"What the fuck? Really Maxi? my fucking sister"