Ryan 'whippet' Clark

fanningchloe225    (hope this is okay)

My name is (Y/N) Gladstone, I've just arrived home for the day after a year of travelling and I'm currently on my way to the tower at Bondi beach to surprise my brother dean, or as they all call him Deano. I picked up some lunch for the two of us knowing that the beach wouldn't be very busy today considering the weather. All of the boys minus whippet and Deano were in on my surprise visit considering I had to check to make sure that it would be safe for me to do so and not be distracting to my brother at work.  I had actually meant to tell whippet about my visit but I decided it was best not to after the way he had acted before I went travelling. 

Before I left Whippet and I had been close friends and anybody with eyes could tell that I had a thing for him. The only problem being that he had a girlfriend....the same girlfriend that he had been dating for almost six months when I left. When I had told Whippet that I was going to be leaving to go travelling, well he wasn't exactly thrilled to say the least. He started acting very coldly towards me and making sarcastic comments every time I was around him, this is what lead to me leaving without saying goodbye to him. 

Luckily for me I was fully aware of the fact that the day was getting on and I needed to be at the airport in seven hours. I should hopefully be able to avoid him the entire time, that was the plan at least. 

As I arrived at the tower I knocked and the door was opened by Hoppo who put a finger to his lips motioning for me to be silent as he suddenly shouts, "DEANO!! Can I have some help here" as if it were an emergency. Deano came running round the corner to see what was happening, "What-" he cut himself off, "oh my God" he exclaimed walking over and wrapping his arms around me. I could see the rest of the boys all watching and from the corner of my eye I could clearly see Whippet staring directly at me, causing me to quickly look away before he could notice me gazing back. 

***********************************************************************************************Six Hours Later

We were all at the pub, laughing drinking and having fun whilst I successfully avoided Whippet I knew that I now had to say my goodbyes to Dean before I leave for the airport. I looked over to my brother, motioning for him to follow me outside. As he started making his way towards us I couldn't help but notice the questioning gaze that Whippet threw our way, however not caring I took my brother outside to say an emotional goodbye before getting into the taxi that was taking me to the airport.

***********************************************************************************************At The Airport

I was sat waiting for my flight to be called so that I could make my way through the gate, luckily I didn't have to wait too long before it was announced. I gathered up my belongings and started making my way towards the woman. 

"(Y/N)!" I heard a man's voice shout. Turning around I was met by an out of breath Whippet, "What are you doing here?" I asked confused, "I" he seemed to hesitate for a moment before continuing,

 "I love you" 

"What?" I asked, "I love you (Y/N), why do you think I reacted the way I did when you told me you were leaving?" he asked, seemingly confused as to how I didn't know, "Because you're a dick that's why" I shouted angrily "You're saying you loved me but you had a girlfriend" I continued even though people in the airport were beginning to stare, "love" he said as if correcting me, "What?" I asked once again confused, "You said loved" he spoke his voice gentle, almost comforting, "I never stopped" he spoke before his lips came crashing down onto mine in a kiss full of lust and desperation. 

As we breathlessly pulled away I noticed that he had a bag with him, "What's that?" I asked, "I'm not letting you go. Not again. Not without me" I grinned and kissed him again before an idea popped into my head, "But your girlfriend" I spoke confused as to why he would come with me when he obviously hadn't spoken to her. "She broke up with me when you left. She knew." he stated, "Knew what?" I asked although I think I already knew the answer, 

"She knew I was in love with you"