Max Ayshford (request)

Request from Brriiannna7

I had lived in Hawaii all my life, being home schooled so that I was able to learn to surf professionally. I've spent most of my life in the water, my parents used to joke about how I could have been a mermaid because of how long I spent out in the waves. I was currently one of the top ten surfers in the world and today I was moving to Australia to begin working as a lifeguard at Bondi beach. It was all set up by the head lifeguard Hoppo after he visited Hawaii on holiday and believed that he saw I had potential as a lifeguard. 

I hadn't met any of the other lifeguards yet but I have been told that I will be shadowing one of the other younger lifeguards for my first day, I was so excited to begin working there after doing my research by watching a ridiculous amount of Bondi Rescue in order to familiarise myself with the boys that I will be working with and what my role as a Bondi lifeguard would entail. 

****************Two Days Later*************

It was official, I had arrived at Bondi Beach, I walked over to the office to find Hoppo who gave me my uniform and waited for me to change before we began the walk over the road to the lifeguard tower. I could feel myself beginning to tremble the closer we got to the tower, Hoppo opened the door and gestured for me to go in first. I gave him a nervous smile as I walked past him and into the tower where I could hear low chatters coming from. "Boys", Hoppo announced our presence in the tower as five new yet familiar faces turn to me with grins spreading across their faces, "Well hello gorgeous" the tall blonde said earning himself a whack to the chest, "Maxi!" the other boy scolded "Sorry about him, I'm Max" he introduced himself while holding his hand out for me to shake. I smiled as he took my hand into his own, I felt a small blush form on my cheeks as he held my hand for slightly longer than necessary, whilst still holding the eye contact that he had begun with me. 

************Weeks Later**************

(Third Person P.O.V)

For weeks they had been stealing glances at each other. Only looking away when the other had turned their way. They were trying as much as they could to do their jobs without being distracted by each other but with the rare conversations that they were able to have due to the other boys interrupting them were not enough for the pair. 

((Y/N) P.O.V)

I had planned to walk to work today, the beach wasn't too far probably a ten minute walk at most. As I opened the door to leave I was greeted by Max about to knock on the door. "Hi", I beamed at him, "I was wondering if we could talk?" he asked, "sure, walk with me?" I asked him and he nodded as we began to walk in the direction of the beach. We walked in silence for a few minutes before I spoke up, "So, what did you want to talk about Max?" I asked turning my head to look at him, "Uh-", he paused for a moment, "Can we stop walking for a moment?" he asked motioning towards the bench that we were nearing to. I nodded and followed his lead, sitting down next to him. He turned to face me, taking my hands in his. I furrowed my eyebrows confused at the affection that he was showing me, "What's going on?" I asked him softly, I raised my hand to caress his face gently coaxing him to tell me what was wrong. I could see his lips move as he began to say something before closing them again. "Max?" I asked quietly, I followed his eyes as they darted down to my lips before he raised them once more to make eye contact with me before he leaned in slightly. 

I moved back slightly, dropping my hand from his face in shock. He paused for a second noticing my hesitation before he began to slowly lean in again and this time I didn't pull away. His lips brushed against mine, hesitation was clear on both our behalves. We both slowly pulled away, eyes wide as we stared at each other for a moment before we both rushed to lean in again. Our lips moulded together as the kiss became more lustful and passionate, this time we separated with hesitation. With our foreheads pressed together and our lips inches apart, we opened our eyes and smiled at each other. Grinning from ear to ear we both began to giggle due to the butterflies and giddiness that we were both feeling, the blush evident on both of our faces. "So I was wondering if maybe you would like to go on a date with me?" He asked nervously.  I smiled at him, "Shit!" I exclaimed in realisation. 

"What? What's wrong?" he asked confused and panicking, "We're late for work" I explained standing up, grabbing his hand and dragging him along with me as we ran the rest of the way to Bondi while giggling like school children. 

Once we arrived, we both quickly changed and ran into the tower to see everyone sat watching the water from the tower due to the storm clouds that were forming over the beach that Max and I had both failed to notice due to the moment that we had shared. I walked over to Max who was stood by the side door of the tower, a smile began to form on his face as he noticed me walking over to him. I smiled back and once I had reached him I placed my hand on his shoulders leaning up on my tiptoes before pressing my lips to his once more, "How does girlfriend sound?" I asked in a hushed voice, our faces so close that our lips brushed as I spoke. I felt him grin before he leaned in once more, "What do you think?" he asked grinning before the boys all began cheering. 

"About damn time", Chappo said as he wrapped his arms around the two of us, "You owe me twenty", he laughed pointing towards Harries.