Andrew 'Reidy' Reid

(I can't actually find the clip where this episode happens but basically a man slips on the rocks at South Bondi and when Harrison, Reidy and one of the other boys was looking after him his friend passes out)

I've been working as a lifeguard at Bondi Beach for the past five years and I've gotten to know all the of the boys during that time and we've all become very close friends, constantly laughing and joking with each other on shift as well as spending time together as a group outside of work. 

I was stationed at the tower alongside Chapo, just after lunchtime the radio went off with Harrison asking for one of us to bring the green whistle down to the rocks in the South corner. "I'll go" I said looking at Chapo to give me the go ahead to leave the tower. He nods and I make my way out of the tower down the steps and get onto the quad with a small first aid kit that contained the green whistle. When I arrived at the rocks I noticed that Reidy was also there tending to the man, I smiled at my two colleagues before turning to the injured man. "Dislocation?" I asked out loud "My hip" the man exclaimed in pain whilst trying to move into a more comfortable position. I handed him the green whistle and explained how it works before moving back to stand by Reidy as Harrison carried on looking after the injured man. 

We were all talking to the injured man and his friend trying to keep his mind off the pain whilst waiting for the green whistle to take effect. As they were all talking I could feel myself getting hotter and beginning to get dizzy, I didn't know what was happening and before I knew it my vision was becoming clouded and the voices that were once loud had begun to fade out along with my vision. 

***********************************************************************************************

Reidy's P.O.V

***********************************************************************************************

I felt (Y/N) move from beside me and turned to see her collapse to the ground. "(Y/N)" I shouted as I knelt beside her, I took her head in my hands to check how seriously she had hit her head. As I ran my fingers through her hair I could feel blood trickling down my hands causing my eyes to glaze over with tears as panic began to rise from within me. "Come on (Y/N), wake up" I willed as I held her, "Call an ambulance!" I screamed at Harrison as (Y/N) began to move in my arms.

 "(Y/N)?" I asked looking down at her realising that she wasn't waking up but instead that she had begun to have a seizure. Tears had begun trickling down my face as I tried to turn her on her side and wait for the seizure to stop. Harrison was beside me helping me keep her on her side, "There's a second ambulance on the way, the minute she stops seizing we'll move her to the grass" he spoke calmly but I could see that he was panicking too. 

As we attempted to hold her on her side I could see the scrapes that were beginning to appear down the side of her face causing me to panic slightly more. I could feel her movements beginning to slow so I lifted her bridal style and placed her on the bank of grass behind the man that we were also tending to. I continued to hold her as I could hear the ambulance sirens getting nearer. 

I could hear Harrison explaining what had happened as the paramedics began to check (Y/N) over. I continued to hold her hand as they brought her to the ambulance, I climbed in beside her not even thinking about telling the others what's going on or that I'm leaving with (Y/N) when I'm supposed to be on shift. 

***********************************************************************************************At the Hospital

As I sat beside (Y/N) I gripped onto her hand whilst taking in her breathtaking appearance, I noticed the new cuts and bruises that were now trailed down her beautiful face:

(A mixture of the two pictures) 

Waiting for her to wake up I couldn't help but imagine the other injuries she must have knowing that she has stitches in her head that are covered by her now blood free hair. My thoughts were cut short by a squeezing sensation that I had from my hand, looking down I saw that it was (Y/N)'s hand squeezing mine.

 "(Y/N)?"

***********************************************************************************************(Y/N)'s P.O.V

As I felt my eyes fluttering open I heard a voice calling my name,

 "(Y/N)?" 

My eyes began watering as they adjusted to the light, I could feel a weight in my hand and turned to see Reidy sat in the chair beside me, smiling widely at me. I smiled back as best I could, "What happened?" I asked whilst trying to sit up. Reidy moved to help me sit up before sitting back in the chair and explaining what happened, "You collapsed" he spoke as tears began to form in his eyes, I squeezed his hand, "Do they know why?" I asked, "They couldn't find anything wrong, apparently seizures like this sometimes happen when healthy people over do it with the partying" he explained trying to make sense of the situation as I chuckled slightly.

"What?" he asked confused, "I guess I'm gonna have to calm down with all the partying then right?" I asked, he smiled back at me, "there are other ways to have fun besides partying you know" He told me "Really?" I asked sarcastically, "You'll have to show me sometime" I smiled. He grinned back at me, "How about we start with dinner?" he asked me, I made a face as if thinking about it for a minute, "Would it be a date?" I asked grinning at him, "If you want it to be". 

I was silent for a moment before speaking up, "Maybe we could start with a kiss?" I spoke with a sudden burst of confidence, "I think I could live with that deal" He smirked, leaning in to press a light kiss to my lips before pulling away slightly, our foreheads pressed against each other before he rushed to lean in again.