5 In the Bathroom

Ariel:

In the bathroom Mummy has just pulled down my jeans and Hello Kitty pants "you are so lucky you didn't ruin your jeans lady" says Mummy "I'm sorry Mummy" I say "Ariel why didn't you tell me baby? Otherwise I'd of left you at home and come back and look after you when I finished shopping" said Mummy "because I wanted to help mummy and I didn't want Mummy worrying" I say "aww Ariel baby if anything is wrong you know Mummy will calm you down and look after my pretty kitty" says Mummy "so next time you feel like that just tell Mummy" "yes Mummy I'm sorry" I say shuffling my bum "let's get you cleaned up before you get sick" says Mummy.

Mummy lifts up my legs on the changing table and puts them over my head she wipes away the runny poo that is still in my bum hole I feel so embarrassed, I put my hands over my eyes "eww stinky, stinky" says Mummy she puts the baby wipe in the bin, puts my messy pants into her shopping bag in a plastic bag so it doesn't get on her phone or money "I'm sorry to do this little one but you need a diaper" "aww no" I say squirming trying to wriggle away out of having a diaper anything but a diaper.

Nina:

See Ariel wriggle away from having a comfy, nice diaper on makes me cross "Ariel I'm going to count to five if you don't stop fussing and wear this one diaper for one day I'll make you wear them every time we go out" I say "1...2...3" I begin the count down on the 3 she wiggles down and is good, puts her legs up ready for the diaper, I put powder all over her vagina and ass so the diaper isn't going to rub and make Ariel uncomfortable, I then tape up the diaper first from the sides and then the back, grab Ariel's jeans and put them back on her "good girl" I say "thank you Mummy" says Ariel "good girl kitten" I say Ariel sits up, makes grabby hands at me "want cuddles?" her puppy-dog eyes glimmer the shade of greeny-blue they are "yes Mummy" says Ariel I pull Ariel into me, her head and hand resting on my bosom, I stay there with my beautiful little my perfect little princess/kitten Ariel is perfection.

Ariel breaks away from the cuddle "ready to carry on shopping or should I phone Ruby to come and get you?" I say Ariel sucks her thumb, wiggles her bum and is confused "I want to help Mummy" says Ariel "okay then little one and before we leave we'll check you again" I say "okay Mummy" says Ariel she gets off the changing table, takes my hand and we walk out the bathroom.

Errands (Story 1)