Bad Kitten Part 9

Ariel:

I'm close to orgasm and just the imagining of thinking it's Mummy that's doing it just makes it all the while satisfying just fuck yes! yes! yes! On the final yes I cum a trail of milky,mucousy liquid flows out of my vagina fuck yes, I grab a cloth and wash my face with soap and water to look like I had soap in my eyes not the embarrassment that I touched myself without Mummy's permission but how she was teasing me was just amazing, after I finish washing my face, I stand up and get out the tub, and let the water make a gurling noise as it goes down the drain, I grab my light blue and starry dressing gown and put it on my back, wrap the belt around it tie it in a knot and shake my head like a dog trying to get dry after having a bath with its fur all wet and smelly, I make my way out of the bathroom when I hear Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato playing I make a slow walk into Mummy's bedroom, I slowly open the door, the bedroom stinks of Victoria Secret Body Mist a brothal smell to be precise.

"Come in baby" says Mummy I keep my pace steady really steady to be honest I've been bad I hit Bambi earlier, then got my pajamas messy, sworn and now I'm treated to Mummy in her panties and bra Mummy giggles and gets up from off her side, she spreads her legs "stop being so shy baby" she puts her hand through my wet, strandly hair, I put my hands on her bra and massage her breasts with both my thumbs, Mummy puts her hand down to my kitty and whispers "oh you're so sexy Kitten" I moan as her fingers rub and rub going slow to a health nearly ready to go faster and faster til I cum on her fingers type of rhythm fuck me this is hot "M...Mummy" I moan "yes Kitten" says Mummy as she continues "can...can I swear?" I ask "only in the bedroom no other time baby girl" says Mummy a smile on her face, my head throws itself back and I moan "oh fuck!" "good girl" says Mummy, but with her other hand she uses her middle finger and unties the knot, takes her hand away from my kitty and takes the dressing gown off my back first exposing my small, imperfect, flat chest before the dressing gown just lies in a slump on Mummy's bedroom floor I move forward some more until Mummy just pulls me over her and I land on her and she lands with her back on the bed, Mummy just giggles her naughty little giggle, we kiss each other passionately, I can feel Mummy's heartbeat just expanding with every touch of our lips Mummy then flips me onto the bed.