Part 19 Kitten Ariel Part 9

Warning this scene contains sexual nature/Lesbian sex so if homophobic or feel qeausy please move on to the next story as the next part will also contain sex.

Nina: 

I slowly get to my house Ruby's car is still there, I look up and I hear squeaky laughter like Ariel makes when she's having fun, I smile, I park the car over the road as Ruby is in my parking spot, when the car comes to a halt and I park up, I open the car door, put my shoe onto the gravel pavement and walk over to my house.

I go through the back door, put my coat up on the peg in the lobby and drop the bag on the floor, I then hear foot steps coming down the stairs in a hurried manner, before Ruby turns up in front of the lobby door.

Ruby:

"Hi Nina" I greet as my sister takes off her shoes, Nina's eyes glance up at me "hiya Ruby where's Ariel?" Nina asks "oh" I exclaim, turning my head to look over my shoulder "she's still in the bath tub playing" "right okay then how has she been?" asks Nina "she's been..." I pause I don't want to tell Nina about the one or two little incidents that kicked off today, I shrug and sigh "she's been a good girl but she's been wanting you back all day" "aww right bless her I best go up and see her now" says Nina "okay then" I say, a smile curved on my face "thanks for filling in today Ruby you're such a big help" says Nina, again I smile, collect my bag and coat, wave my sister goodbye and go to my car ready to go home.

Nina: 

I head upstairs, make my way to the bathroom, I slowly walk up the hall and make a left open the door and whilst Ariel is playing she splashes about not noticing I had entered until I walk over and tickle her side, "hiya Kitten" I say "Mummy" says Ariel, she put her wet body against me and cuddles me, her hair is damp at the bottom as I stroke through her hair, "had a good day with Auntie Ruby" I say, before I kiss her cheek "yes Mummy it's been good but I wish it had have been you that was with me today" says Ariel "aww baby Mummy's here now but she needs some cheering up just like you do" I say "okay mummy" says Ariel "you best hurry up now and get washed Mummy has a treat for me and you" I say "okay Mummy" says Ariel, she splashes excitedly, I smile and walk into my bedroom, I see Ariel's collar, fuzzy kitten ears, and a grey furry buttplug, I smile as this idea makes me so hot and horny "Ariel my little kitten" I say, quietly.

Ariel:

I get out the bathroom, wrap myself in a soft fuzzy blanket and make my way to Mummy's bedroom.

I walk in and Mummy is wearing a PVC corsette, she is wearing crotchless panties, and knee high boots, her smile seductively luring me in, her eyes giving me the "come on then kitten what you waiting for?" look, I walk in "right kitten" says Mummy, my kitty is getting wet as I admire her bust, perfect curves and ass like a goddess out of Greek mythology.

Nina:

I giggle as I walk over to her, "turn around" I say, Ariel turns round, I braid her hair in a long, loose plait, "I know I have a collar somewhere" I ponder round for the collar.

I see Ariel's chest just going in and out, in and out she must be excited (hehe you're going to love this kitten), her heart racing inside her chest. 

I pick up the collar, "Ariel" I say sweetly, "yes Mistress" says Ariel "good girl now look in the mirror" I say, I see Ariel turn to face my mirror on the door, my room is dark a few candles with the scent of vaniella Ariel's favourite scent in the tea light glow, I take her blue collar with a bell and name tag "Ariel, Mummy's perfect Kitten", I put the collar around Ariel's slim, slender neck before I grab the clasp and tie it tight, I put her kitten ears on "I'm a kitten, Mummy look, look I'm a kitten" squeaks Ariel "I know and you're so cute!" I exclaim, I nuzzle my nose into her shoulder, I can smell her Rainbow Dash shampoo that has been through her golden brown hair, I kiss her shoulder, my ruby pink lipstick stains her shoulder, I smile and whisper "more kitten?" "mmm hmm" mumbles Ariel "big girl words please" I say "yes please Mummy" says Ariel, I smile, kiss her shoulder and say "that's a good girl" I play with her kitty, "aww have you been thinking about this all day?" "y...yes Mummy" stutters Ariel.

Ariel:

One hand is on my boob, the other is rubbing against my soft, shaven kitty "does that feel nice Kitten?" Mummy whispers in my ear "yes Mummy" I moan Mummy giggles and gives my kitty a quick little slap, I squeak "I love that noise" says Mummy, she goes to the bed "hey on your knees crawl to me kitten" I obediantly get on my knees crawl towards Mummy slowly so I don't look so eager, the slow motion in the crawl, I see mummy with a small jug of fresh, liquid cream, "want your milk" her eyes just suck me in, I stick out my tongue to let Mummy pour the cream onto my tongue, the cream pours out in slow motion and splashes my tongue it's sweet, fresh and so nice "More kitten?" offers Mummy "mmm yes please Mummy" I say, my body quivers, I stick my tongue out ready for the next sweet tasty cream to run on my tongue.

The cream pores onto Ariel's tongue, splashes as it touches Ariel's tongue, Ariel licks her lips to get all the cream from her top lip.