Offical {Jaylos}

Today was again one of those festive activitys of Auredon. It was nothing special just another school dance. Jay didn't even knew what it was for, but him and Carlos decided a few months ago that they would make their relationship offical at the next Party that would come.

Till now only Evie and Mal knew about their love for each other.

And well at this school dance, Carlos and him wanted to change that.

Now, a few minuets before they would go to the dance together as a couple, Jay got nervous. He tought about how they would react to their relationship. On the isle nobody cared if you fucked a boy or a girl because it was nothing more there. Just fucking. No love or adoration.

But here, where the princes and princesses lived, was everything about that. But that was not the problem. The problem was that Jay never saw any gay couple in school or somewhere else.

It made him panicking.

Maybe gay relationships were not allowed here. Maybe they would all be disgusted and Ben would send them back to the isle.

Jay tried to calm down and took a deep breath. In that Moment Mal came through the door, all dressed up with her purple hair in a festive bun, kind of like Jay and in a dress Evie obliviously made. She smiled at Jay and closed the door respectively behind her.

Slowly and still smiling, she approched Jay.

„I knew would panic before you two go public so I came here to calm you down"

He laughed a little. „Thank you M" She grinned and his breath hitched. He sat down on Carlos' bed and put his face in his hands. Mal's smile fade and she quickly sat down next to him, one arm around his shoulders.

„It's just that...I'm afraid of their reactions...I've never seen a gay couple here around a-and ... I don't know. Maybe it's not allowed to love the same gender here. Mal, what if they send us back to the isle ?!" With fear in his eyes he looked at his best friend who strengthed the grip on his shoulder.

„If they do, I'll go with you" Jay smiled. „And leave Evie all alone in this hole ?" She smiled slightly. „I will not drag her there again. If she has the chance to stay here, she stays. She has almost as much bad memeories of the isle like Carlos. In contrast to those two, we got pretty lucky"

Jay nodded. „You're right, but I think she would still go with us" Mal shrugged. „Maybe"

Another two minuets they sat in silence, trying not to think about these circumstances.

Then, Mal got up and flatted her dress. Jay looked at her and smiled.

„You look great, princess"

Mal laughed and pulled him up. „You too, man. And now go and show the world that Carlos is yours!" The thief grinned and pulled her in a short hug. „Thank you. For everything", he said gently in her ear. The purplehead smiled and pulled him closer. „What are friends for ?", she murmerd against his hard chest.

They parted and walked out of the dorm, into the corridor where Evie and Carlos were talking quietly.

When they saw the other two coming out of the room they grinned and Carlos jumped right in his boyfriend's arms. Jay slowly lowered his head and kissed the de Vil softly.

The girls grinned at each other and remembered the boys that they were pretty late.

Jay and Carlos enterwinded their fingers and smiled like it was their birthday.

And it kind of was. It was their birthday of their offical relationship.

_-_

When they stepped down the stairs, hand in hand, all eyes were on them. Both boys started too breath heavily but their grip around the other's hand just got tighter.

The reactions were pretty different.

A lot of people smiled at them, including Mal, Evie and their other friends like Doug and Ben. Then there were people being surprised, like Jane and Audrey. And then there were a few people looking disgusted, like Chad. But it were a lot less than the boys expected.

With wide Smiles on their faces, they locked lips making people gasp and their freinds clapping.

--------------------------

So this was my first one, what do you think ?