Cheerleader ? {Malvie}

If you watch Riverdale, you will see that this One Shot is pretty alike the Beronica kiss scene in front of Cheryl (I love her) when Veronica wanted to bring Betty into the Cheerleading Team.

(Btw I was Cheronica shipper but now I'm totally in love with Choni! But I miss Cheronica.)

_-_

Mal knew Evie wanted in the Cheerleader Team. And when she begged her to come with her to the Casting, Mal was not able to say no. She was never able to say that to Evie. She did it once and it broke her heart seeing how much it hurted the blue haired.  So she never did it again, even when she really wanted to. Like when she asked her about this cheerleading thing. She said yes not thinking about the consequences.

And now she was here, next to Evie in sportswear expected to do a good performance in front of the whole cheerleading team and their Captain Audrey. Evie winked at Mal and moved her lips slowly and quietly, counting.Pretending to be self assumed as always.

„1...2...3"

And then they started to dance the choreography they practised everyday.

Mal swor herself that if Audrey would'nt take at least Evie she would slit the brunettes throat while she slept.

When they were finished, Audrey's face was as cold as the tempeture outside. She looked at them as if they were rats or something. Mal raised an eyebrow. Audrey sighed. „You can stay Evie. Maybe next time Mal" Mal nodded and was about to make her way to the cabins when Eviel grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her side.

Mal looked at her confused but the bluehead was mad. Mal wanted to say that she was totally cool with that and she was happy for her but Evie didn't listen.

Her royal blue hair seemed to fly in a not feelable wind and her look was flaming.

„No", she said in the coolest voice her best friend ever heard. She smiled wickedly.

„You haven't seen our finale yet"

Mal stared at her in panic. What finale? She didn't knew something about a finale! Did she forgot something of the choreography?! Or should she improve something?!

Audrey folded her arms in front of her breasts. „Okay" Evie turned to Mal her smile not longer wicked but cute. Also, her hair stopped flying. „What are you -" „Just trust me"

And with that she pressed her lips on Mal's.

The purple haired froze for a second. She expected anything but not this. And especially not that Evie's lips tasted like strawberry.

Slowly she started to move her lips against her best friend's. It was the best feeling she ever had and she didn't want to miss it. But in the moment she realised it, they parted.

Challening, Evie looked at Audrey. But the brownhaired girl just shrugged. „Lesbian kisses are out since 1949. Also, this was disgusting. I changed my mind you both can go and please let me never ever see you two kissing again"

But the evil Queen's daughter just laughed not affected at any way by the horrible words Audrey said.

„Do you want me to tell the press that you are a homophobic bitch? It would not be so good for the perfect nice princess you're portraying for everyone. Also Queen Belle and King Beast would'nt be happy about that. Isn't their story about acceptance and having no prejudice?"

Audrey swallowed.

„Fine", she spat out looking angry as hell.

Evie grinned and held out a hand. „The uniforms please" Aurora's daughter throwed them at Evie with a look that showed pure hate.

Happy the bluehead turned to her best friend, handing her one of the uniform's.

Mal stared at it and then slowly made her way to the cabins.

When the door was closed behind them, Evie started to undress herself not caring to explain what just happend. Mal admired her body and mostly the perfect curves she had.

„E...Are we not gonna talk about what just happend?"

Evie turned around, just in her matching blue bra and panties.

Mal swallowed at that view.

„Why?", she asked a little bit nervous, avoiding Mal's look. Malefecent's daughter took a deep breath. „Because I had the best feeling I ever had while kissing you" Evie's head shot up. „Really?", she asked excited, a soft smile lifting the corners of her mouth.

Mal smiled at that, taking of her shirt as well.

„Yes"

„So umm... would you go on a date with me?"

Mal grinned and hugged her.

„Of course, princess"