Going Shopping {Benry}

Harry was a shopping king and went to be a fashion icon at Auredon Prep very fast. His Punk Style with the emo flare, combined with his pirate vibe, was the perfect mix and something so extraordinary that it won attention and admiring from a lot of the Auredon kids. The rumours say that his style is even better than Audrey's which got old and boring.

That pushed Harry's ego. To be famous for something he had fun with, was amazing and something he never thought was possible. On the Isle nobody wondered where you got your clothes from and how you styled them. They were just surprised that you even had clothes.

Harry was found of this but knew what was coming with this kind of fame and reputation. He needed new clothes. He just couldn't combine the same things all the time and had to get new accessories every now and then. He sold his old clothes and bought new ones with the money. And when he went shopping, he wanted someone who told him what looked good and what not. He took Evie with him but if she wasn't avaible, he would just take his boyfriend with him.

"Do I look small in these?" "I don't know, do you feel small?" Harry sighed. "It doesn't matter how I feel in them, I want to know how I look in them" He turned to the mirror and looked over his shoulder, into the mirror, staring at his booty.

"No, no, no. I don't have ass in this one, I don't buy it! Darling, would you mind putting it back?" Ben loved when Harry called him Darling with his scottish accent. He melted every time. "Of course not" So he took the jeans and put them back. A few seconds later, Harry came out of the Cabin in a yellow Hoodie and royal blue trousers. Ben bit his lip.
"Looks good" Harry raised an eyebrow. "But it doesn't fit to my usual style" "Well I'm also not the type of guy you would normally get in bed with" Harry sucked in a breath and grinned. Ben wouldn't say such things normally but Harry loved it even more if he did. Curiously he stepped closer. "That's true", he said, and kissed his boyfriend straight on the lips. Ben got his hand out of his pocket and used them to fiddle in Harry's hair. They sighed when they parted. " I love you" "So you'll buy it?" Harry laughed. "I can't understand how everybody can think that you're the romantic part in our relationship. Ben kissed him on the cheek. " I love you too" Harry went in the cabin. "Too late my love, too late"

Ben smiled, and when they left the shop, hands intertwined and a bag in the free hands, he bought them ice cream. Maracuja and Chocolate for Harry and Stratiatella and Yughurt for himself.
When he looked at Harry, the moment he almost let his ice cream fall, he realised how much he really loved him. Not just loved him, but loved him. And he was happy about it