Creepy flirting {Benry/Barry}

When Ben brought a few guys of Uma's crew to Auredon, he expected Uma's right hand doing something other than flirting with him. If it was even flirting. Harry was not good to see through. He was self contained, showing nobody who he really was.

Or maybe Ben was just interpretating too much in the follwing of the pirate.

The others said that it was creepy and that Ben should do something about it.

But Ben did'nt really care.

Well he thought he would'nt.

But one day Ben noticed that Harry was not following him.

The future King got nervous and started to panic. In maths he sat next to Uma. He took the chance and asked her about her friend. She grinned wickedly.

„Worried about my first mate, Prince?" Ben shrugged.

„It's just that -" „You miss him right?"

She winked and Ben turned red.

„No! I-it's just that..." Uma laughed. „Just what ?"

He shook his head.

„Nothing"

Did he missed Harry ? He could'nt hey did'nt even talked to each other since day one in Auredon. Harry always smiled and winked at him. And sometimes he even wiggled with his eyebrows, but that was it. They never talked.

Suddenly he had the urge to catch that up.

„Do you know where he is ?", he asked concerned his head on the desk not a little bit paying attention to class.

She grinned.

„Uh you totally fell for him", she said quietly, trying not to laugh.

Ben wanted to protest but Uma interruped him.

„He is at the nurse office" His head shot up. „What?!"

„No woories future-king he just broke his arm"

„What?! How?!"

„He fell from a window bench"

„Why was he up there?!"

„Stalking you, Idiot!"

„So it's my fault?" „No Benny-Boy. He wanted to see you naked, it's all his fault"

Ben raised an eyebrow. He didn't knew if he should feel flattered or disstressed.

At once Uma's voice was soft and kind of sweet.

„He has a thing for you, you know"

Ben's cheeks heated up.

„Uh...really?"

„Yes. He likes you. A lot. Since we captured you he was obsessed with you. When he talks about you or sees you his eyes light up and he smiles. I've never seen him like that, but I like it this way. So please" She looked at him, begging. „Please don't break his heart. If there is no hope for you and him then tell him now. But if there is, talk to him take him on a date or something"

Ben swallowed. That was a lot. He needed to think about that.

He never had a relationship with a boy but he had ben attracted to a few in the past.

And it was not like Harry was not pretty or sexy.

Hell he was sexy.

With his big biceps, his dark eyeliner, his wide smile and his muscular thighs.

Ben blinked. Did he just thought about his stalker in a kind of ... romantic way?

Yes he did.

He got up and started to make his way out of the class. Everyone looked at him consusd an Mr. Thatche asked: „Um Prince Ben where ar you going"

„To the nurse office, I'm not felling well"

And with that he closed the door behind him. Then he ran, the steps down into the Secretary corridor in which the nurse office was.

With a hiching breath he opened the door.

The nurse office was a long, green painted room. On each side were three beds, and today were only two manned.

Ben looked around finding the Hook-Son two seconds later.

His left arm was gipsed and the other held a book, hiding the face of the Pirate.

But the future-king was able too see his touseled brown hair.

Slightly smiling Ben made his way over to him.

Harry heard the steps and looked up. When his eyes met Ben's, they lit up, like Uma said. Also a very big smile lifted the corners of the Pirate's mouth.

„Well well well... ‚ expected everyone but you Boy Toy"

Ben smiled, feeling how his cheeks got red again.

„Um yeah hi", he said awkwardly sitting down on the chair next to the bed.

„So why are you here ?"

That was a good question, a question Ben didn't knew the answer to.

After a few seconds Harry grinned, a challenging look on his face. „Is it because you missed my stalking ?" The Blonde shrugged. „Actually I don't know why I'm here. Uma just told me that you had a thing for me and if there's no hope that we could be together I should tell you now..."

The smile on the pirate's face fade.

„Oh"

Then it was silent for a few seconds before Harry spoke again: „So what? Is there hope or should I ask Uma for a bottle of whiskey ?"

Ben sighed and looked on the floor, avoiding Harry's gaze.

„I don't know. I-i never had something with a guy you know..." Harry waited and said nothing. Ben looked up right in the light blue eyes of Uma's first mate.

„But y-you are attractive a-and I like you"

„Okay, hold up! So you would go out with me ? On a date?"

Ben didn't hesitated. „Yes"

Harry drew his eyebrows together. „And where's the problem ?"

„I don't want to break you heart if it doesn't function"

The pirate laughed, at least five minuets.

„Breaking my heart? You're too cute"

„I'm serious" Harry stopped laughing and looked at the prince, realising that he meant what he said. Slowly the pirate reached out to his hand to Ben's face and caressed his cheek.

„I'm sure you won't break my heart"

„But what if?! What if I do and -"

But he was cut off by Harry's lips. His eyes were closed, his lips soft like a marshmellow. Slowly also Ben closed his eyes, melting into the kiss. He liked the feeling of it, and mostly the taste of salty water Harry's lips had. The pirate sighed when they parted.

„That was -"

But this time he got interrupted.

Ben had pressed his lips on the other's, coming closer and moving his hands through the amaizing black hair. A strong arm got slung at his hips, pulling him up and nearer Hooks-Son. Breaths hitching they parted. Both boys grinned. Admiring, Harry looked at the future-king. „So are you gonna go out with me or not ?"

This time he was sure.

„Oh I totally take you on a date" Harry pulled him closer on his hair.

„Good Cuddle-Bunny", he whispered before locking lips with him again.